giving mustang club members a bad name

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: giving mustang club members a bad name  (Read 9098 times)

Offline SigENeaT

• Stallion
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 08:58:47 am »
Whilst im not one to downtrodden the WA police, there are always going to be a minority of officers who take an uneducated advantage of their power over some events.

I myself drive a car which attracts a lot of attention from police given the category it comes from (modified Japanese import) and it never ceases to surprise me the negativity which police give my car.
Sure it is modified, but it is all legal and so i dont get in trouble for things. That however does not stop frequent checks from very negative officers whilst they look over things with a fine tooth comb.

I'm not one to disrespect police either, they do a job that you wont ever catch me doing due to risks involved, however there are certainly bad eggs who abuse their power.

Offline charlie66

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 11:05:00 am »
Originally posted by ....
:i:iwhiplash its people like you give the car enthusiast community a bad name  especially the mustang club they are a good group of people and they dont need bad publicity from a hoon like you i am in a car club so thats how i found out about your incident .I am sure there are places for you to try your car out in front of the public if you need a ego boost mate . The other thing you need to be concerned with is if the car is left hand drive and on a concessional licence through the state club it will put a black mark against the club and other mustang owners doing the right thing .I am sure alot of people worked really hard to get left hand drive cars on the road over there in WA and it only takes a fool like you to bring it to the authorities attention and then people who have done the right thing will be punished .I find it unbelievable that you gave the police a serve verbally you are only getting in deeper if you did that .
Have  a good think about what you have done you were a idiot

its easy to criticise others in anonimity..... i assume we won't be hearing from you again?

Offline mach70

• Blue Printed
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 09:32:55 pm »
Whiplash,

Mate I hope you get your car back without a scratch.

I was very very lucky a several yrs ago, before hoon laws I might add, oh and before I grew up a bit. I had just purchased a 94 Ed XR8 and was turning across traffic and just gave it a bootful around the corner, lo and behold I ended up smoking the tyres and pointing the car at a cop car, and promptly drifted across the road going oh :[.....

Yep I was pulled over and well gave a sob story about new car, new clutch, new motor etc and I got off with a warning....HOLY :[ just a WARNING!!!!!!

And no the lotto ticket didnt win.

Shawn

Offline whiplash

• Worked
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 02:09:41 pm »
Originally posted by ....
:i:iwhiplash its people like you give the car enthusiast community a bad name  especially the mustang club they are a good group of people and they dont need bad publicity from a hoon like you i am in a car club so thats how i found out about your incident .I am sure there are places for you to try your car out in front of the public if you need a ego boost mate . The other thing you need to be concerned with is if the car is left hand drive and on a concessional licence through the state club it will put a black mark against the club and other mustang owners doing the right thing .I am sure alot of people worked really hard to get left hand drive cars on the road over there in WA and it only takes a fool like you to bring it to the authorities attention and then people who have done the right thing will be punished .I find it unbelievable that you gave the police a serve verbally you are only getting in deeper if you did that .
Have  a good think about what you have done you were a idiot

Thanks for your imput !!!!!;{ You must be really brave Mr no name !!!!!  I hope life is good in what ever dark dank hole you live in and can't wait till your Hyundai Excel gets confiscated off you . Till then your friend Whiplash ;}

Offline whiplash

• Worked
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 02:13:20 pm »
Originally posted by mach70
Whiplash,

I was very very lucky a several yrs ago, before hoon laws I might add, oh and before I grew up a bit. I had just purchased a 94 Ed XR8 and was turning across traffic and just gave it a bootful around the corner, lo and behold I ended up smoking the tyres and pointing the car at a cop car, and promptly drifted across the road going oh :[.....
Got car back on Monday !! Hand brake handel snapped off ( was new) But thats all I've found so far .... To afraid to look close . The People at the impound yard found it very funny when I showed them the damage and pretty much told me to f#$k myself .

Yep I was pulled over and well gave a sob story about new car, new clutch, new motor etc and I got off with a warning....HOLY :[ just a WARNING!!!!!!

And no the lotto ticket didnt win.

Shawn

Offline whiplash

• Worked
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 02:14:14 pm »
Originally posted by whiplash
Originally posted by mach70
Whiplash,

Got car back on Monday !! Hand brake handel snapped off ( was new) But thats all I've found so far .... To afraid to look close . The People at the impound yard found it very funny when I showed them the damage and pretty much told me to f#$k myself .