Technical & General Discussion Area > Mustang Chat Room

Pete Geoghegan replica mustang - know this car??

(1/2) > >>

trav68:
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know this car (interested in the make/model of wheels in particular)? Owners name was/is Wayne by looks of comment.

Its an Aussie car with Street or Track suspension I spotted on the the SoT facebook page.

Regards,
Travis

AussiePhil:
Hey Travis,
They look to me like a CSA wheel.
Whole package looks great!
Hope someone can come up with an answer!

I was at Mount Panorama hill climb the other day, Steven Parashis Brown XT Falcon was in the same class and came second to a late model Something, Google the car, it’s a monster!

https://www.westernadvocate.com.au/images/transform/v1/crop/frm/YpbCWLfGAstDHC22gJwdbm/9cbabaec-8ccd-46e4-9ddb-954dd4a49874.JPG/r24_249_3500_2191_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Cheers Phil.

Reborn67:
Does have similarities to Pete Geoghegan’s Mustang, (paint wise)
Pete ran Autolites, wheel regs of that era, and didn’t have a shaker the list could go on, nice looking car none the less,

trav68:
I think the bronze slightly modern wheels look great.

Sign in background is a Noosa graphics company so thinking its a Qld Targa event photo (?).

I have had my V60s for 10+ years and might be time for a change and  blacked out Torq Thrusts are the base option.

Dwayne:

--- Quote from: AussiePhil on December 13, 2023, 05:12:17 pm ---Hey Travis,
They look to me like a CSA wheel.
Whole package looks great!
Hope someone can come up with an answer!

I was at Mount Panorama hill climb the other day, Steven Parashis Brown XT Falcon was in the same class and came second to a late model Something, Google the car, it’s a monster!

https://www.westernadvocate.com.au/images/transform/v1/crop/frm/YpbCWLfGAstDHC22gJwdbm/9cbabaec-8ccd-46e4-9ddb-954dd4a49874.JPG/r24_249_3500_2191_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Cheers Phil.

--- End quote ---

I previously worked for CSA fir 5yrs and still regularly catch up with them all. They have very limited range of Pre-AU wheels and they don't look familiar to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version