Near new Patriot Clippster headers for Windsor - PN 8433-1

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Near new Patriot Clippster headers for Windsor - PN 8433-1  (Read 1226 times)

Offline SMH00N

• Thoroughbred
  • Name: Stephen
  • Car: 70 Sportsroof Grabber pac
These are a pair of Patriot H8433-1 headers, suited for all 302 & 351 Windsor with stock heads.
They have been fitted to my car, but I have Dart heads with bigger ports and they leaked out of one port, so I have bought a different brand.
These have probably done less than 1,000Km.
I had to massage one tube on the LH side to clear a Borgeson box which is shown in the pictures. This side leaked, so I have cut the flange to see if that would fix the leak (it didn't, the ports were too big). I doubt this will affect them, as they did not leak anywhere except for the one port.
The ceramic coating is good, the staining is oil.
They seem to keep the heat down.
If it matters, they were fitted to a 1970 Mustang with a 302 and cleared everything (they would have cleared the stock steering box too.)
Included are the hookups, all bolts including the head bolts, but no gaskets. I have taken out the O2 sensor bung from the LH hookup.
If you have a small port Windsor these would be fine.
These sell at Summit for $500USD + shipping and tax.
Asking $500 and happy to ship these across the country at your cost. Send me you suburb and I'll work out a cost with Australia Post.

Stephen
Oh Four 12 Seven 51968
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:31:20 pm by SMH00N »