Panel Beater

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Panel Beater  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Candy Apple

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Mick
  • Car: 66 Coupe
Panel Beater
« on: January 08, 2022, 05:14:40 pm »
Gday
I’m looking for an old school panel beater that knows what their doing in Sydney ,that would work from my garage .
Basic resto work paint strip and prepare for respray
Anybody know know any possibilities ?
Cheers

Offline sjsb1965

• Pony
  • I'm new here
Re: Panel Beater
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 09:53:47 pm »
I waited 3 years fom a mate of mine to work on my car at his place he was fully equipped,  only to tell me 3 months before he was to start, he tells me he,s doing quick turnaround jobs "worth more money"
I had to find someone else so I fuond  panel shop that concentrated on resto,s, the owner now is retired but one of the workers started his own business and does great jobs check out his FB page Hoon customs and go chat to Michael he sprayed my coupe, no harm in checking it out
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 09:55:45 pm by sjsb1965 »

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 11:10:54 pm »
I waited 3 years fom a mate of mine to work on my car at his place he was fully equipped,  only to tell me 3 months before he was to start, he tells me he,s doing quick turnaround jobs "worth more money"
I had to find someone else so I fuond  panel shop that concentrated on resto,s, the owner now is retired but one of the workers started his own business and does great jobs check out his FB page Hoon customs and go chat to Michael he sprayed my coupe, no harm in checking it out

Michael "Hoon Customs" just painted my mates car. Magnificent job. Seven Hills area.

Offline Candy Apple

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Mick
  • Car: 66 Coupe
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 11:47:18 am »
Thanks I’ll give Hoon a call👍