Technical & General Discussion Area > Tech Torque 1979 to 2014

Oz Visit

(1/4) > >>

odiaz:
Hi,

I'm visiting Canberra in a couple of weeks on business.  I won't be stayng long but if I get a chance I would love to go to a local gathering and meet some mustang fans.  I live in Long Island, New York and we have a very active car community here.  We have what we call meets almost every day of the week with larger shows on sundays.

Here is a picture of my car

I also maintain a web site with infomration about the car and how to articles that may be helpful to some of you.

www.cherod.com/mustang

I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon and if any of you ever come to visit NY, let me know and I will definitely make time to meet you and go to one of our meets.

HEVEN67:
Do you have bEER at your meets?:2

68pony:
sweet ride, love the shaker

Spider:
Odiaz

I live in Canberra and also the Mustang Owners Club of Australia contact for this region.

Let me know the details of your trip (dates, how long are you staying etc).  Maybe we can arrange a night out to dinner with some of the members or if you bare here over a weekend we could arrange 'run' to one of the outlying villages for a snack.

Email me at regncarm at netspeed dot com dot au (put in the appropriates).  We can talk further on email and is much quicker too.

Reg

Macka:
Hev, I want to hear about the ladies..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version