Technical & General Discussion Area > General Chat Room

Need car transport from Melb to Gold Coast - who do you recommend?

(1/6) > >>

jiffy:
Hi guys - have been trying to arrange transport from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, had been advised to use CEVA but reading their reviews it sounds pretty bad...
https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/ceva?038382f5-b471-4b9b-9ec2-e8c27dbb15e8%5B0%5D=918cbed3-e162-4d5b-bd44-f9b416f58670&038382f5-b471-4b9b-9ec2-e8c27dbb15e8%5B1%5D=f09c9c38-2bc2-42a2-809d-977e56b0be74
Anyone have any experience with someone they could recommend?

69candy:
i'll drive it up for free
, you pay all expenses and fines and fly me back. Bargin!!

Chris66pny:
I used trade car transport from Brisbane to Canberra. They were good, easy to deal with and car arrived safely.

gbader:
Wow, those reviews are bad (and recent as well) - I have used them x3 for cross country over the years (always covered and on one we did the their "race car option" as it needed a lifter rather than drive on because of ride height), but most recent was 12mths ago and it looks like things might have changed

Look on the Mustang FB groups - I know there are "one man bands" that do up/down the east coast and seem to have good reputations

fredm666:
I used CEVA twice, the first time was good, the second time was a disaster and for some reasons definitely more expensive, even though cars were similar and route was the same (probably covid tax, who knows). Customer service is based overseas and is useless.

Last year we needed to transport our 4wd and we used Autocare, it went well and no issues. Fair price paid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version