Technical & General Discussion Area > Members Cars

72 Mach 1 H code Auto - Gold Glow.

<< < (2/2)

bdennis:
PJK,
Thanks for the tips. Most appreciated. I will look up the rules.. I have heard that the guys around Vic like to make their own rules. So agree with doing my homework.
I called a seatbelt restorer today and they can use my buckles and make new ones that are complaint. But again, will find a VASS person I like / agree with and make sure they will pass the remade ones before I get them done.
I have updated my blog again this arvo with a heap more pictures. I also got the standard Marty report emailed to me today and the car has all the items listed apart from a small upgrade to a AM/FM radio. The rest is all there. Not a huge list of options, but hey.. that's what makes the car.
Have pictured all the original stickers, tags etc from the car and put them on the blog. Also pictured some of the original doco on the blog also. Will go and ask he 7173Mustang guys about the spare I have as I suspect it is the original. Also check re the part number of the carby and alternator. It also appears to have the original fan shroud as it is fiberglass. Ignore the awful colour of the radiator. It needs a repair.

See my blog for more pictures. - https://72mach1mustang.blogspot.com/

rentspel:
Congratulations! It looks spectacular! I love the golden color!  :omg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version