Classifieds by Forum Members > Cars For Sale By Private Sellers

'73 Mach 1 for under $40 k. SOLD WITH THANKs.

(1/5) > >>

188 LVU:
O K folks - luv 'em or hate 'em ?  Genuine '73 Mach 1 - last of the first gen cars, built in December 1972.
Moving back to N Z and can't take it with me.   :cry:

VIN is 3F05H155490.  [i]Currently listed on Mackay Region GUMTREE cars for sale.[/i]

Ad now removed as car is sold.

Please see link below and pics kindly added by members here.

Still LHD and has been refreshed using original items ( e.g. date correct radio & steering wheel ) or endorsed repro parts.
New deluxe door panels & front seats re-upholstered, full Mach 1 options including gauges, fold down rear seat, working a/c,
p s, p b, 351 C, 4V Ram-Air intake, twin exhaust, FMX, 9 " standard rear, 15" Chrome Magnum 500's, with good tyres.

If you are seriously / genuinely interested, please pick up the 'phone and talk to me.  Can email more pics & details on request.   Prefer to sell in Queensland for easy re-location and D o T compliance etc.    Balance of Qld rego to Jan 2021 included in price.

Priced at $38,500 ex Mackay, Qld.  Prepared to discuss justifiable offers subject to inspection & test drive with unbiased assistance available for third party inspection if required.

Current exchange rate will mean not too many of these cars imported in near future - no depreciation, money in the bank.

'phone number is 07 4954 9465.  Call any day, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.  Please leave a message if not answered.  I'll get back to you.
Thanks for going through all this.  Hope to hear from you soon.
PKJ

AussiePhil:
Hi, if you're having trouble posting photos it may help to take a photo from further out then crop it reduce the MB.
I've done this before and it's helped.
Cheers Phil.

188 LVU:
 Seeking constructive feedback on this ad please.

To date, 529 views here, 1277 on Gumtree.  But no tangible replies.  What's the problem ? 

No photos on this ad - too much trouble to check others ?
Is the price too high ? 
Do folks just not like the 71 - 73 models ?
Don't like the colour ?
Too far away from major markets ?
Bad time financial stress to buy collector cars ?

Will be on carsales.com next so any advice welcomed.  Send P M if you prefer.
Thanks to all.

nickd:
If you are having trouble putting photos on here, at least put a link to the photos on other sites.

6t9m1:
 :pepper:
PKJ
This link may help you with your sale.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mackay/cars-vans-utes/1973-ford-mustang-automatic-coupe/1248193458

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version