65 Mustang

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: 65 Mustang  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Tony65

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Tony
  • Car: 1965 Mustang
65 Mustang
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:03:19 pm »
1965 Mustang imported, restored and converted to right hand drive by Graham Folwell, a respected mustang engineer, along with 302 Windsor, high rise manifold, C4 trans. Nothing done to car since then.

Sold to Ian Osborne 1994. Ian only used for car competitions, this car won countless competitions and trophies over the next 10yrs. When Ian and his wife decided to travel they reluctantly sold car to my mother.

Mum gave the Mustang to dad for his 50th birthday.

My father has owned ever since and has rarely been driven, only attending family weddings and very occasional drive while being started regularly for maintenance.

Only selling now as it’s time for someone else to enjoy and free up some money and garage space.

The car has remained immaculate (a word which is well overused however true on this occasion) and thus easy to see restoration was done right considering it was over 25 years ago. The car's condition makes this something special. This is a showroom car that even comes with original keys.

Located on Sunshine Coast, QLD.
SALLEE personalised plates included
$56000

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mountain-creek/cars-vans-utes/1965-ford-mustang/1238982743
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 10:51:50 am by Tony65 »