Clutch Cables to suit 2001-2002 Tickford converted Mustang Cobra

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Clutch Cables to suit 2001-2002 Tickford converted Mustang Cobra  (Read 8105 times)

Offline big al

• Worked
Hi All,

I have just invested in having an extremely small quantity of replacement Clutch Cables made for the Ford/Tickford RHD converted 2001-2002 Mustang Cobras.

As those of us that own these vehicles know, the Clutch cables are known to break, and when they do, well it's when it's least expected, and could be leaving the owner in a little bit of an embarrassing situation. Road wise that is.

These are made to OE Specs and quality, and are spot on in function, fit, and appearance.

Price is $250ea plus shipping

I'm also carrying Tie Rod ends, and the unobtainable steering rack ends, and many other suspension and brake parts for these models

You can call on 02-9622-8289 during business hours if interested

Al
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 02:27:51 pm by big al »

Offline Giffo

• Worked
  • LIFE IS A MUSTANG
  • Name: Steve G
Re: Clutch Cables to suit 2001-2002 Tickford converted Mustang Cobra
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 02:47:32 pm »
Al,

could you put up a picture of the cable? I have one and want to check if its the same. If its not then I will have to save. Cant afford $250 right now.

:thumb:
2002 MUSTANG COBRA - 4.6 SVT 5 SPEED - CONVERTIBLE.
Lowered Kings Springs, 3.73 diff gears, JTG CAI,  18" ROVOS DURBAN RIMS. MGW Short Shifter.  Slotted brake rotors. 2 1/2" SS Exhaust with Magnaflow high flow cats and mufflers.

Offline big al

• Worked
Just letting everyone know that I have just done another batch of these clutch cables

My contact phone number is 0497 009530

Please leave a message

Offline Trigger351

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Robert T
  • Car: 69 Fastback and 02 Cobra
This topic is a year old but am hoping you still have a cable big al.  I will ring you during the week and see.  My cable is fine but am keen on carrying a spare :)
Black Jade 69 Fastback (4V 351W)
Silver 02 SVT Cobra Convertible

Offline big al

• Worked
yes, I still have stock