Seatbelt Installers Sydney

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Seatbelt Installers Sydney  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Wharfie66

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
Seatbelt Installers Sydney
« on: September 20, 2017, 10:26:27 am »
Hi There,

I'm toying with the idea of installing 3 point retractable lap sash belts in the front and rear of my 66 coupe.  Has anyone had this done recently in the Sydney area and would you mind sharing the who's, where's and how much's?  Can you do the install yourself or does it have to be done "professionally".  I tried using the search function and come up with All vehicle restraints in Illawong but the phone number I googled isn't working.  I'd prefer using someone that has experience with classic cars than just any Joe Bloggs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks muchly in advance.

PS Do you know if they would/could install child anchor points as well?

Also would you need to have this engineered or would it be part and parcel of the install?

Cheers
Fletch
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:28:26 am by Wharfie66 »

Offline Husky350

• Worked
  • I'm new here
Re: Seatbelt Installers Sydney
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 11:08:49 am »
Geoff at All Vehicle Restraints is the man. He did mine and a few others. What number are you trying?

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 12:44:42 pm »
Wharfie66 That's the man Geoff All Vehicle Restraints. His number is 0417-473492
He's worked on a few cars in his life, he knows what he's doing

Offline Wharfie66

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 01:33:04 pm »
Yep thanks guys I managed to find his mobile number though another search and tried it and got hold of him.  He's recently moved to the shire and google found his Illawong number when I looked up All Vehicle Restraints.  Thanks for your help and he did want his current number "out there" again so this will help the next bloke/blokette.  :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers
Fletch