Generation 6 - S550 Discussion Area > Wheels & Tyres

aftermarket wheels

(1/4) > >>

mrcraft:
hi,as a new member i have a query about the size of wheels and tyres that come standard with my about to built gt auto coupe build date 21/8/ 2017 This may sound strange but i want to replace the wheels but not the tyres if thats possible .any help would be gratefully accepted

Dwayne:
Easiest way is to go into a couple of tyre stores and they'll show you what your options are, as brake clearance specs will knock out a lot of the wheels.

Dwayne:
Oh, and welcome to the forum.  Which side of Adelaide are you in?

Tyrepower stores have a pretty good range, whereas Bob Jane stores are limited to a few brands .

GLENN 70:
Welcome from me also  :thumb: .  Aftermarket wheels/rims are quite easy to buy here . Factory are 19x9 front and 19x9.5 rear  for the GT 5.0 , and just a late model falcon stud patten  114.3 from memory  . Just get your offset right and they would look better with a bit of outside dish .  Tyres are 255 front and 275 rear factory .

Dwayne:
Size, PCD and offset won't be an issue, it's Brembo clearance on the rear profile that causes the dramas.

We don't have any passenger wheels in our whole range that clear the brembos.  Yes, I know ... and it drives me nuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version