Technical & General Discussion Area > Stolen Cars & Parts

09 PONY Stolen

(1/2) > >>

rjslkic:
My 09 45 anniversary Pony was stolen from my front yard last Thursday night some time after 10:30. The cold hearted thieves broke into my home (will we slept), grabbed the keys and fled with my first time pride. If anyone spots a White 2009 Mustang with double black strips and tinted out front end - Call the police!!

Giffo:

--- Quote from: rjslkic on June 06, 2017, 06:03:00 pm ---My 09 45 anniversary Pony was stolen from my front yard last Thursday night some time after 10:30. The cold hearted thieves broke into my home (will we slept), grabbed the keys and fled with my first time pride. If anyone spots a White 2009 Mustang with double black strips and tinted out front end - Call the police!!

--- End quote ---

Very sorry to hear. Worse nightmare. BUT, where from, rego and any other details??
 :cry:

mwizz:
Hope you get it back in one piece

rjslkic:
Thanks for the kind thoughts. My car NSW rego is 09PONY US plates so it really stands out in a crowd. Taken from EMU PLAINS. I have only had the car for a few months so pretty down on the whole ordeal, but I guess you learn, 'Go GPS Tracking'. I am trying to get as much word out as I can in the hope someone sees something hears something or knows something, you just never know...

jiffy:
Bastards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version