Help With This Forum > Forum Help Desk

Inability to log on

(1/3) > >>

Ausfox:
Normally view from desk top, hence access now.

Using same log in details I have also been using an Ipad for the last year as well.

Have had no problem up till now. Deleted browsing history regularly, as it slows a Crapple product to snails pace and then have just logged on again.

This time, won"t let me log on.

Pop up says "An error has Occurred, your session timed out while posting. please go back and try again". 

Sick of trying.

Any suggestions?.

GLENN 70:
Yes I have had the same problem for around 3 days ,the same thing . I just go down a little further where it says log in again and that works . I just tried it again and when that happens you will see log in again on the page just press that again to log in .

Dwayne:
Is there a 'remember me' box you can tick when logging back in?

peterp:
What browser are you using when you login.

I have always had a problem with Firefox and I think it has something to do with the way it handles java.

Peterp

birdman:

--- Quote from: GLENN 70 on May 18, 2017, 10:47:37 am ---Yes I have had the same problem for around 3 days ,the same thing . I just go down a little further where it says log in again and that works . I just tried it again and when that happens you will see log in again on the page just press that again to log in .

--- End quote ---

Likewise on my end. Also noticed on my laptop it states (Not Secure) in the address bar, same with the AMCCA forum. Using windows 10 security up to date and iPad all up to date. Hmmmm  :thud:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version