Barbagallo Track Day

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Barbagallo Track Day  (Read 6642 times)

Offline Stealth 69

• P Plates
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Justin
Barbagallo Track Day
« on: August 23, 2016, 07:01:55 pm »
OK Guys,

We're holding a casual race event at Barbagallo Raceway in September, Sunday 25th (long weekend), and are happy to extend the invite to those willing. ;)

Any Mustang, of any age, of any street / race / cruise specification is welcome, we're aiming to offer some diversity on the day with a bit of old school and a bit of new school.

Intended to be a low key day, with typically 50% of entrants racing for sheep stations, and the other 50% just punting around our tracks having fun pushing their car in a safe and secure environment - we will also set up a short autokhana circuit in addition to the main track, just for a little low speed high rpm variety.

And for those looking for a day out, minus the red mist of racing we have a show n shine section, with allocated track 'cruise' sessions, albeit these will be restricted to lower speeds, more aimed at sharing the circuit, as opposed to racing the circuit.

As an incentive, we'd be happy to create a promotional code for any Mustangs allowing $25 discount on any race entries - race entries also allow for a complimentary 2nd driver, so we can share and encourage the off-street fun.

Please note that this event is fully insured by AASA, and Clerk of Course & Marshals will be WASCC appointed.

More information can be found at the two locations below;

FaceBook Friendly - https://www.facebook.com/events/265257550516231/

For non FB Fans - http://www.apocalaps.com/#!apocalaps-5/jhd6u

For any further information, please feel free to contact me direct

kind regards
Justin Murphy
0428 760 495

Offline booah

• Worked
Re: Barbagallo Track Day
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 10:05:51 pm »
I'm booked into this, should be a great day, picking up some sticky tyres tomorrow.