Victorian membership renewals

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Victorian membership renewals  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Victorian membership renewals
« on: August 19, 2015, 12:59:42 am »

Members,

I've been going through the database and there are still a quite a few members that have forgotten to renew their memberships which were due to be paid at the end of June.  Some of these have Club Permit Scheme plates.  Be aware that if you drive a CPS car without being a financial member then your CPS is invalid and the car unregistered.  This will no doubt also void any insurance should you need to make a claim.

Emails and letters have gone out but you may have moved or changed email addresses. 

If you are intending to renew, can you please check out the renewal page at http://vic.mustang.org.au/mem-ship.html or let Davina know if you have sold the car or no longer wish to be part of a great club.

Thanks.      :thumb:

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
Re: Victorian membership renewals
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 05:21:30 pm »
Members,

Another warning this year.

I've been going through the database, like last year and there are still a quite a few members that have forgotten to renew their memberships which were due to be paid at the end of June, 2016.  Some of these have Club Permit Scheme plates.  Be aware that if you drive a CPS car without being a financial member then your CPS is invalid and the car unregistered.  This will no doubt also void any insurance should you need to make a claim.

Emails and letters have gone out but you may have moved or changed email addresses. 

If you are intending to renew, can you please check out the renewal page at http://vic.mustang.org.au/mem-ship.html or let Davina know if you have sold the car or no longer wish to be part of a great club.

Thanks.

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
Re: Victorian membership renewals
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:37:01 pm »
It will happen one day. Some unsuspecting or more accurately forgetful owner, will have an "incident" and try to make a claim or plead innocence to the constabulary. It's not like this subject is not bought up time and time again.
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!