Wedding cars

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Wedding cars  (Read 5079 times)

Offline mel

• L Plates
Wedding cars
« on: February 16, 2008, 05:23:54 pm »
I wondered if anyone could help or if they could point me in the direction of someone who could???? I am getting married in Byron Bay in October and would love to have 2 x white or cream mustangs. I have searched the web and can not seem to find any in the area that might be able to chauffeur or hire these out...

Offline jonks

• Pony
Wedding cars
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 04:10:21 pm »
Hi - how did you go with the cars?  I am in the process of registering my cars for weddings but unfortunately im in Melb. There are a couple of places in NSW that do it - let me know which ones you have tried and I will see what I can find for you.  Just incase you know of anyone looking for cars in Melbourne my cars are both 68 Eleanor Clones that have been completely rebuilt.  The one in my avitar is green at the moment but is off to the paint shop to recieve the now boring old "Eleanor" color scheme - grey and black works for weddings though!  If anyone else is interested I should have both ready to go by October this year (earlier hopefully).

Offline jonks

• Pony
Wedding cars
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:17:23 pm »
sorry - forgot to include my contact details - Chris 0404 299854.  The cars and drivers are all registered for wedding work.  For more detailed information call me or send an email through to chris.jonker@mpreharcourts.com.au and I will get back to you asap.  Bookings for one car can be placed from August onwards, both cars will be ready for October.