Technical & General Discussion Area > Concours & Show n Shine Judging

Finally got my judging papers back from the Nationals WTF

<< < (2/11) > >>

LEE H 69:
I bet it was too shiny Ed.. :drool: :bow:

HAPPY ONE:
Just for shits and giggles sake, will show you both score sheets next time your over Lee

We seriously have to smile about it all and take it in our stride, but I don't think you could get two cars that are at completely different levels .......yet the scores are very close for both (vert = 348 and Mach 1 = 380 out of 500) fully expected that sort of score for the vert.

e.g only 1 point separated both cars in the category of "Exterior condition" ......the black Mach score was only 81 out of 100 when it has had a sensational paint job compared to our vert which scored 80 - yes other contributing factors like a few scratches on the door glass ...and apparently scratches on the scuff plates “which is funny because they were brand new and installed the day before the show” but who am I to know any better !

And there was also a comment noted on both cars in that category of “evidence of dust base of seat - WTF 

Oh well you live and learn .....I love both cars just the way they are but will stick to "show n shine" class and other events where the judging is more realistic in future.

:smilies: :grin:

LEE H 69:
Yeah I'm with you Ed,  I'm building my car for me, not really interested in having it judged so someone else can tell me what isn't quite good enough or what they don't like, mine isn't on the road yet and I've already put a scratch on it, so there's 10 points gone already..lol :thud: 

barnett468:
It might be fun to borrow a rusty beater and enter it in the driven class . You might win a prize for having the lowest scoring Mustang ever.  :lmao:

JT_1994:

--- Quote from: HAPPY ONE on May 17, 2016, 08:44:29 pm ---All I can say is WTF ...What a joke and won't be wasting my money effort or time next time around....... :tissue: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--- End quote ---

Can't have been much more of a joke / waste of time than this!! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/qF_Z4c7j730

--- Quote from: LEE H 69 on May 18, 2016, 09:28:11 am ---Yeah I'm with you Ed,  I'm building my car for me, not really interested in having it judged so someone else can tell me what isn't quite good enough or what they don't like, mine isn't on the road yet and I've already put a scratch on it, so there's 10 points gone already..lol :thud: 

--- End quote ---
:agree:
I'd be happy to have my car judged, but it isn't even close to 'concours' anymore, and it never will be again!
.. I'll stick with the show n' shine... Or just drive it :event:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version