Technical & General Discussion Area > Concours & Show n Shine Judging

Finally got my judging papers back from the Nationals WTF

<< < (10/11) > >>

GLENN 70:
Shelby mustro Ryan will be able to answer that question .  He put his 65 coupe in the show and shine and I was right next to the judge that was shocked when he did not have a matching spare wheel and tyre to compared to what was on his mustang . Think Ryan has 17 inch rims and only a 14 spare and the rims didn't even look the same  :thud:  .   I saw them lift a spare wheel cover off another car and guess what same problem .  My mustangs are both the same so no 1st prize for me  :cry: 

Herman:
I know l will be taking this up with my National Delegates so these matters are rectified in future events.  It may not change anything from this year's event but l hopefully this won't happen again in the future

GLENN 70:
In Ryan's case they may not have taken any points off in his class .  Ryan's 65 is modified from front to rear ,so a different spare means nothing .

barnett468:

--- Quote from: Herman on May 20, 2016, 02:40:14 pm ---
PS you do need a pretty think skin as no one looks their baby being picked on

--- End quote ---

The whole purpose of going to a judged show is to intentionally have your car picked on since they only take points off for inaccuracies and imperfections etc but don't give any points for a lack of these items.

If there are no deductions, then theoretically you have a perfect car.

If someone wants a Trophy for their car, they can simply buy one.  :thumb:

HAPPY ONE:

--- Quote from: GLENN 70 on May 20, 2016, 03:17:27 pm ---In Ryan's case they may not have taken any points off in his class .  Ryan's 65 is modified from front to rear ,so a different spare means nothing .

--- End quote ---

Both my cars suffered this same issue too - They did make comment and deducted points with mine !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version