Generation 6 - S550 Discussion Area > Tech Torque Post 2015

Now they are saying the waiting list is almost 2 years wow

(1/4) > >>

dingobreath:
As of now, you can expect a 2017 mid to late delivery date if you order a 2016 Mustang today.......Glad I ordered earlier:)

http://www.motoring.com.au/mustang-orders-reach-6000-101708/

mwizz:
No real difference to the current situation for those that ordered in the first batch.

GT Sally:

--- Quote from: mwizz on March 19, 2016, 08:11:58 pm ---No real difference to the current situation for those that ordered in the first batch.

--- End quote ---
True, I ordered mid Oct 2014, delivered late Jan 2016. 15 1/2 months, but well worth the wait!

gazzab055:
If this is Fords best then I think I well be satisfied with my 69 fastbacks, Fords loss, my gain.

Looks like they are still being run by the dickhead bean counters and advertising staff that lost them production in Australia.

I suppose their next step is to move production of the Mustang to Mexico or Asia.

GLENN 70:
Its hard to believe ,they have sales for the RHD mustang and they don't build enough to supply the buyers  :thud:    Pull your fingers out and make this happen while things are hot and sell these bloody cars . Ford no more soon the way they are going .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version