Donald Trump

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 52336 times)

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2016, 08:46:44 pm »

s

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2016, 08:01:22 am »
The system is corrupt.

http://youtu.be/SLx3Moj7krs

s

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2016, 09:38:09 am »
The system is corrupt.

http://youtu.be/SLx3Moj7krs

s

Whose system isn't.  :shrug:

Our president is not elected by the majority vote of the people either.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:40:02 am by barnett468 »

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2016, 09:44:31 am »
Our president is not elected by the majority vote of the people either.

Neither is ours, it's all about electorates. You can't go by majority, for instance the pop'n of NY and LA are higher than other cities, there may be more people in the cities than regional areas, etc. The numbers don't speak on behalf of everyone.

s

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2016, 09:52:29 am »
You can't go by majority,

Sure you can . One person, one vote.  :thumb:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:02:05 am by barnett468 »

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2016, 10:13:26 am »
Sure you can . One person, one vote.

Yeah, it doesn't work like that. Then the people in higher populated areas will have more say than those in lower populated areas where the political issues affect them differently. Let's say more people live in the cities and don't need guns so vote for a ban but those in the country need guns for hunting? It would be unfair to go with the majority so you have electorates to even things out.

s

Offline barnett468

• Cobra
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2016, 10:43:05 am »
Yeah, it doesn't work like that. Then the people in higher populated areas will have more say than those in lower populated areas where the political issues affect them differently. Let's say more people live in the cities and don't need guns so vote for a ban but those in the country need guns for hunting? It would be unfair to go with the majority so you have electorates to even things out.

s

Thanks for trying to explain how things work to me but I actually know exactly how it works, and it would definitely work and would eliminate a lot of corruption.

Maybe then we wouldn't have gotten Obama or Bush.  :lmao:

The gun example is not a very good one.

From the US Constitution

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's not a perfect world and you can't please all the people all the time.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:05:23 am by barnett468 »

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2016, 11:49:46 am »
 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Who was it that said politics and religion does not mix ....man they we smart, considering  how this site is almost pure Mustang religion.

But for what its worth, I think one of the real underlying issues here that is reflective in countries like Australia and America at this point in time ( and probably for the last 20 years thereabouts) is the political systems (albeit very different could be considered dis-functional or broken.

In my mind,  that’s why we are seeing people like Pauline Hanson and Donald Trump gain the general public’s attention in the first place. And that's not a bad thing, every now and again, its good to shake things up a bit !

Most political parties today have pandered to the minority groups to the point where their own hands are stuck up each other bums ripping out their own intestines for NO real gain. That and political correctness has rooted the joint somewhat.

The real message I take in all this is,  people want real change and they want it NOW.

And for the record, Pauline Hanson may have come across on camera as a dim wit, but  when faced in a one on one situation, I can’t remember a better political discussion taking place.

Not everyone can articulate the way our media reckons they should ....and that’s a shame we are driven by what they want to show....also think its strange how a lot of what she was banging on about ended up getting introduced in any case by the others anyway.......but they just put their own spin on it.

I think the Don is no real difference ......... The fact is there are occasions when you need to break a few eggs to get real change to happen !

Just comes down to one thing really

1. Get on with it and make a even better and affordable Mustang !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:53:07 am by HAPPY ONE »

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2016, 12:10:09 pm »
That and political correctness has rooted the joint somewhat.

http://youtu.be/QAK0KXEpF8U

s

Offline HAPPY ONE

• Worked
  • A hearse has no tow ball !
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2016, 06:59:30 pm »
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Who was it that said politics and religion does not mix ....man they were smart, considering  how this site is almost pure Mustang religion.

But for what its worth, I think one of the real underlying issues here that is reflective in countries like Australia and America at this point in time ( and probably for the last 20 years thereabouts) is the political systems (albeit very different could be considered dis-functional or broken.

In my mind,  that’s why we are seeing people like Pauline Hanson and Donald Trump gain the general public’s attention in the first place. And that's not a bad thing, every now and again, its good to shake things up a bit !

Most political parties today have pandered to the minority groups to the point where their own hands are stuck up each other bums ripping out their own intestines for NO real gain. That and political correctness has rooted the joint somewhat.

The real message I take in all this is,  people want real change and they want it NOW.

And for the record, Pauline Hanson may have come across on camera as a dim wit, but  when faced in a one on one situation, I can’t remember a better political discussion taking place.

Not everyone can articulate the way our media reckons they should ....and that’s a shame we are driven by what they want to show....also think its strange how a lot of what she was banging on about ended up getting introduced in any case by the others anyway.......but they just put their own spin on it.

I think the Don is no real difference ......... The fact is there are occasions when you need to break a few eggs to get real change to happen !

Just comes down to one thing really

1. Get on with it and make a even better and affordable Mustang !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »

Offline POORPIGI

• Stallion
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2016, 12:20:28 am »
Lets face it. People are sick of all the bull sh1t. Lets go back to the age of the cars most of of own.  Life was simpler.  What has changed. Why are we all worried about getting killed every time we go out.
I would vote for trump n a heart beat. Look at what obama said about police  and clinton is his lap dog.  Google the " Cilnton Foundation"  Gillard gave them $70M. What is it about a businessman and not a union hack or failed solicitor that you dont want to run a country. ??
Lost me.
I am just but a tea spoon in the cutlery of life.

68 Convertible.   Charlotte.

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2016, 12:30:02 am »
Lets go back to the age of the cars most of of own.

Let's not.

My car's from Sept 1964

“If you weren't around for the 1967 referendum on Aborigines, or you can't remember why it mattered, think about this. Before that vote, Aboriginal people weren't counted as people, they came under the Flora and Fauna Act.” - Mark Colvin

s

Offline POORPIGI

• Stallion
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2016, 12:40:57 am »
Pretty sure I was around in 1967.  End of conversation.
I am just but a tea spoon in the cutlery of life.

68 Convertible.   Charlotte.

Offline mert

• Supercharged
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2016, 02:44:00 am »
 You have to be kidding....:lmao:   :thud:

Spoken like a true Trump supporter!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:48:05 am by mert »
8R01S, 8R03S, 8R01C-Cal Special, 8F01X - EXP500 Repli-bute

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2016, 07:19:34 am »
Clinton Foundation,  Gillard gave them $70M.

It was between $10 and $25 million, yeah it does sound suss.

http://pickeringpost.com/story/gillard-gave-10-25-million-to-clintons/5088

We shell out loads of money for international aid, $500 million goes to Indonesia each year for aid and Indonesia spends about that much each year on their military, so if it ever comes to them invading us, we funded their military.

:(

s
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:21:36 am by StephenSLR »

Offline Giffo

• Worked
  • LIFE IS A MUSTANG
  • Name: Steve G
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2016, 07:47:53 pm »
The good old US of A is degraded and needs a strong leader that puts the American people first. Current leader and runner Clinton are not there.
Good luck to Trump and his side kick. ALL for it...
2002 MUSTANG COBRA - 4.6 SVT 5 SPEED - CONVERTIBLE.
Lowered Kings Springs, 3.73 diff gears, JTG CAI,  18" ROVOS DURBAN RIMS. MGW Short Shifter.  Slotted brake rotors. 2 1/2" SS Exhaust with Magnaflow high flow cats and mufflers.

Offline Hak

• Worked
  • FORD
  • Name: Hakan
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2016, 04:19:23 pm »
it in deed is a time when people what to hear, what inst suppose to be said, trump is good at this!

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

71 Mach 1 Mustang PWETER 351 4V CLEVELAND NUMBER MATCHING
FGX XR8 SPRINT FOR SALE
FGX XR6 SPRINT FOR SALE

Offline Hak

• Worked
  • FORD
  • Name: Hakan
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2016, 04:26:32 pm »

We shell out loads of money for international aid, $500 million goes to Indonesia each year for aid and Indonesia spends about that much each year on their military, so if it ever comes to them invading us, we funded their military.

s

I wouldn't worry about Indonesia, id be more concerned about China buying your country

perhaps once China has bought everything we will be protected from Indonesia after all I'm sure China would not want any damage to there assets  :evilone: 
71 Mach 1 Mustang PWETER 351 4V CLEVELAND NUMBER MATCHING
FGX XR8 SPRINT FOR SALE
FGX XR6 SPRINT FOR SALE

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2016, 05:35:44 pm »

s

You must be kidding, Indonesia invade us, if there is an invasion it will happen from within.

Whilst everyone is looking at terrorism, the war that's being waged is on food security, as the previous poster stated, China is and has been buying up some of the biggest and prime agricultural land in Australia, they have just purchased the largest wheat producer, they already own the largest cotton farm, and they are currently buying the biggest dairy producer, and shipping the produce directly back to China, the big questions how will the world feed itself in the years to come, China is the only economy that's forward thinking,

One of the reasons why Chinese investors come here and why agricultural trade is growing is there's a crisis in the food market, a crisis of confidence, and people don't trust food security in their own country in China, and the place to go is Australia," Professor Hendrischke said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/dist-firb-figures-show-china-appetite-australian-farms/7315988

The USA & Australia don't have a government or vision beyond the current ego's running it.

Offline Salthorse

• Worked
  • MOCA (Vic) member - 2709
  • Name: Dave
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2016, 07:18:44 pm »
The good old US of A is degraded and needs a strong leader that puts the American people first. Current leader and runner Clinton are not there.
Good luck to Trump and his side kick. ALL for it...
Any politician who disrespects the memory of a soldier who died for his/her country is an ass. When it's a potential Commander in Chief of th US Armed Forces, he's worse. Trump dumped on Senator John McCain simply because he was unfortunate enough to be shot down and taken prisoner by the North Vietnamese and then he went on to state that he only likes those who weren't taken prisoner. He now has the gall to dismiss the loss suffered by the Muslm parents of a US soldier who died saving his colleagues in the Iraq war. God help us all if he wins the election.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:37:21 pm by Salthorse »
Dave

1969 Black Jade Mach 1 with a 351C, 3v closed chamber heads, Comp Cams and lifters, FMX trans with 2500 stall converter, LSD, Edelbrock Performer 600 CFM, Sanderson ceramic shorty extractors and Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust.

2016 Deep Impact Blue GT manual with Roush exhaust.

I love it, I need it
I seed it
Eight cylinders all mine
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

Deep Purple, “Highway Star” (1971)

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2016, 08:05:06 pm »
You must be kidding, Indonesia invade us, if there is an invasion it will happen from within.

Being a moslem country, they could form an alliance if some other moslem country decided to attack but I was hypothetically speaking btw; the point was the first part of the sentence saying that we're sending aid money that's being funnelled straight to their military.

s

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2016, 08:16:04 pm »
His Mrs knows how to make blokes stop and look...

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2016, 04:37:09 pm »

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2016, 04:54:19 pm »
Whose not to like the cat that lives on his head?    :lmao: