Generation 6 - S550 Discussion Area > Tech Torque Post 2015

2016 cs/gt mustang

(1/5) > >>

cap70:
I really like the suede seats on the  California special mustang's also like the different grill I wish aus ford would give us some of those options.
I have to say ford here are really hopeless with info on the car or what options are available, it was pretty much give us a deposit now bugger off.
I had my ssv ute seat's redone very similar to the CS with alcantra leather (basically suede) but with blue stitching and they where much more comfortable
and no sticking to seat in hot sun, But that cost  2k.
I did a quick search and I can get a cs grill from lmr.com, but it's double the price of any of the other grill's

mwizz:
I agree its a shame that we were not given the opportunity to be able to select some of the options that you can in the US like interior colour, wheels etc

4STANG:
The biggest shame is that Ford says they want to improve their customers experience, except of course if your Australian, then your experience is not as good as an American customer. Given that the vehicles are coming of the same production line, it can't be that hard to give every customer what they want, particularly given the long lead times they have between Australian orders and Australian deliveries. For a company that is about to become solely an importer and still has a relatively large local workforce, now is the time to get their ducks in a row. Too bad if you wanted one of those new Focus RS's, they look like they will be even harder to get than a Mustang.

dingobreath:
I think it has more to do with satisfying the high demand from right hand markets, that they want to build the car as fast and efficently as possible. I have no doubt that once the cars start piling up at dealerships they will add more options. Right now they just want to get the car to the early buyers.

Having said that though, that california special is awesome!

Lion:
The article says that Ford Mustang 2016 has "brand-new" Sync 3 infotainment sys-m. Well, I think that it was not so new. Wasn't it used before????
http://lovethesecars.com/ford-mustang-2016

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version