Events & Club Runs, News & Questions Related To Your State > Tasmania

Tassie coming of age

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mustas:
Hello! Another Tassie member! invited by Rick, pretty new to the Mustang scene so looking forward to trolling through the pages and looking for advice!

IGALOP:
67 Coupes, how good are they ? :thumb: :drool: :evilone: :burnout: :cheers: :event: :lol: :agree: :grin:

JT_1994:

--- Quote from: IGALOP on October 31, 2015, 04:01:44 pm ---67 Coupes, how good are they ? :thumb: :drool: :evilone: :burnout: :cheers: :event: :lol: :agree: :grin:

--- End quote ---
:agree: I always getting comments about how nice mine is!
.. I had 3 different people wind their window down at traffic lights and yell out how nice it is on the way to / from the Vic Roundup last weekend alone!
I kinda have to agree with them, I could never sell it! :grin:

--- Quote from: Macka on July 27, 2015, 12:04:00 pm ---Yes its good to see the Tassie boys (and girls) come on board with the club.  Hopefully we'll see some of them later in the year and we'll have another big run on down there early next year.

--- End quote ---
Would be interested to hear about the trip to Tassie.. Would be great if it was before uni started back!

rickchampion:
Main aim for me is to have engine built and be ready for end of summer cruising

Mustas:
LOVE 67 Coupes! only other shape i like is GT350 of course budget will never allow for that.. so 67' it is! good to see people are still active on forums I've been (and moderated) a few in my time for various car clubs. Nice car JT_1994! I have only recently purchased mine, due to other projects and hobbies the progress on my will be a little slow. but i drive it any chance i get! we have a house being built (around the mustang of course) and a new born. is there a section for the Tassie trip you guys are doing? would be good to meet up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version