Events & Club Runs, News & Questions Related To Your State > Queensland

Looking for a owner/member

(1/1)

chris_billings:
Hi my name is Chris and I've just returned from a 6 yr overseas work contract . Previously owned a 1966 Mustang  Spingtime yellow Coupe, which I had to sell in a hurry and at a major loss;] before I left. The reason for the post is that I'm looking for a club member named Nathan, who owned a 1967 Mustang fastback. He was a real young bloke and I'd like to catch up with him again. Didn't get a chance to say goodbye due to the nature of the job offer.. All I remember is that his car was red and he'd just put on white Shelby style stripes and he also worked at Kingston or Logan. Are you a member of this forum Nathan or can anybody help. Cheers Chris.

Brett_T:
I know of him. send me an U2U, I will advise of his whereabouts...

chris_billings:
Thank-you BRET. Don't worry I'm not a stalker. I was more interested in knowing how well young Nathan is doing. During the brief moments that I spoke with him I was very impressed with his strong work ethic and the high enthusiasum for his car and the Mustang Club.Do you know how successful he is now and if he still owns that gorgeous car. Cheers Chris.

Brett_T:
Yes, I believe he still has the car, have seen him around the corner from my old work...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version