Events & Club Runs, News & Questions Related To Your State > Western Australia

thank you McInerney Ford!!

<< < (2/2)

Bubbleboy66:
Brian don't forget Black Mac performance we can telf your  F6 (UNDETECTABLE) and make it well over 300kwt?
just call

Merry Christmas every one

mistermustang:

--- Quote ---BRIAN your next post on this topic will be when she breaks down.  DAMN  Mc INEREY'S FORD!!!!!!  as they have just voided your warranty due to engine and electronic upgrades.

--- End quote ---

Phil - sounds like you had a bad experience with Ford.  I haven't.  Both McInerney Ford as well as other Ford dealers have been very compliant with owners that have had professionally installed Mods.  On the BA GT that i just sold, it had ECU reprogram, pulleys, headers and stainless Zorst, CAI, snorkel and Helix spacer.  didn't void my warranty as these were all professionally installed and they could tell i was treating the car with respect.

I have heard some stories of blokes with modded cars having a rod poking through the side of the block, bald tyres, slipping clutch, fried brakes from brake-burnouts etc etc expecting Ford to honour their warranty.  Ford are good but they're not stupid.

And you're right  - its not a mustang.  I have installed Shelby-spec LeMans stripes (light silver over a white car) though and it does look really good.  Thats as close as i'll get until i do a 67/8 Restomod Fastback with an F6/ZF drivetrain :f

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version