[tangcla] Macka's 69 Mach 1

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: [tangcla] Macka's 69 Mach 1  (Read 10723 times)

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
Re: [tangcla] Macka's 69 Mach 1
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 05:36:07 pm »
Yes that's right Macka,

Six of us headed south to Woolongong to meet up with Clarence, we had a red Mach 1, 2x65 coupes, 2x66 coupes and a 67 Vert.

The photo shoot started around 9pm, did each car individually, then we head to another location for a group shot, then returned to original location to finish the last car, the back drop was the port Kembla steel works, so a pretty interesting location.

From what we saw of the photos on the camera, Clarence is one talented photographer, the way he picked up the lines of the coupes was amazing, his experience had us positioning the cars to really capture the best angles.

I think we finished up around 2.30am, we headed to refuel the cars and grab a coffee before the trip home, after a chat over a coffee, we commenced the trip back to Sydney at around 3.15am, getting home around 4.25am.

There is two more Sydney members heading down tonight to get there cars done as well, Clarence is very easy to work with and his skill and professionalism is credit to the quality of his work, I would recommend him to any club member wanting to get some nice shots of there cars.

So yes it was a late one, but I'm sure the boys will agree, was an enjoyable night, and well worth it, we should be able to share the pics in a weeks time.

Cheers
Keith

Keith  :agree: with every word...What a night!!! Actually it was 3 x '65's and 1 x '66...Lack of sleep will do this to you...Lol  :therethere:

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »
Thanks Keith! I *must* look into a bottle of Aerogard for tonight if I get the chance.

I didn't get a good night's sleep after the shoot, I think my ears were still buzzing from the sound of the steelworks factory, so I'm pretty tired now! I'm looking at the photos now though, they turned out great if I may say so myself :)

We also lined up the six cars in a group photo, thanks to everyone putting up with my OCD of moving the cars, too!

Clarence, it's John (birdman),it was great to meet you.Outstanding work,by what pics we saw last night,pretty sure they turned out great...
Man those mozzies where huge blood sucking ones...  :smash:  :smash:  :smash:

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2014, 05:49:42 pm »
Thanks Keith! I *must* look into a bottle of Aerogard for tonight if I get the chance.

I didn't get a good night's sleep after the shoot, I think my ears were still buzzing from the sound of the steelworks factory, so I'm pretty tired now! I'm looking at the photos now though, they turned out great if I may say so myself :)

We also lined up the six cars in a group photo, thanks to everyone putting up with my OCD of moving the cars, too!

Clarence you will need a compressor running Aerogard 24/7 to kill those suckers  :grin:

Offline tangcla

• Automotive photographer
  • Thoroughbred
    • tangcla photography
  • Name: Clarence
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2014, 06:14:01 pm »
Maybe Clarence will start a new thread on each car so its not hidden in my thread..  I know they will be of good quality. 

A few more of the boys down here will be standing  in line again..   :thumb:
Done!
http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=25546.msg254613#msg254613