Dad sick of his son playing video games, shreds the lot. Ha Ha

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Dad sick of his son playing video games, shreds the lot. Ha Ha  (Read 8703 times)

Offline my 390

• Worked
Re: Dad sick of his son playing video games, shreds the lot. Ha Ha
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 07:34:49 pm »
I my wi fi on a timer. I used on old fashioned wall plug timer on a lead under the cabinet. They are all looking for techno solutions and cannot work out how i programmed the wifi to turn off at midnight. Shhhhh!!!!!

Offline boss69hogg

• Blue Printed
  • Name: David
Ash,

I hate to say it, but one day soon you will wish to be second! For my 15 yr old daughter her friends are first, then work, then soccer, then schooling, then everything else before me?

On the other side of the coin, my 13 yr old daughter (twin to the 13 yr old boy) told her mum to jam it 4 years ago and moved in to live with me permanently. Makes for a dysfunctional family, but she is very, very happy. Anyone who goes to Mustang shows where I am will know her as she is my shadow. She loves Mustangs and would rather spend time with me than doing anything else.

Funny how kids raised in the same house turn out so different.

JT. - all that parental control is fine, but when you have a mother who doesn't care (show me the money) and has allowed him to play MA15+ games like Call of Duty from the age of 9 - you can get the picture.
IMG

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
These stories are so disheartening and I've heard similar too, I guess there is always the 'good cop, bad cop' scenario in a split.

s