Technical & General Discussion Area > Boss Pitstop

1970 Boss Parts

(1/4) > >>

robgarns:
Anyone restoring a 1970 Boss 302 let me know - I am going to have a bunch of parts available shortly from a quite well restored car. [see attached]

Will include genuine engine/4v heads/gearbox/Hurst shifter/Diff/front and rear brakes/front and rear seats/door trims/carpet/spare wheel/console/radiator/fuel tank/exhaust and probably lots more.....

Long [and stupid!] story - we are converting the original car into a long distance Peking/Paris rally car for 2016 - out with the original parts and in with the new. In reality it will never be converted back to a road car so I would rather the original parts go to someone who is restoring a car. Car was running perfectly before we started to strip it - heads are off

Have not priced anything as yet, will wait till it is all out. If interested, let me know and I will keep you informed

Rob

moe:
where abouts are you located?  Tach cluster on the list?  if so, I'm interested!

mwizz:
PM sent

robgarns:

--- Quote from: mwizz on March 17, 2014, 07:07:43 pm ---PM sent

--- End quote ---

All gauges will be on the list! At this stage I would really prefer to sell the whole lot in one hit - located Melbourne

RG

70BOSS:
am VERY interested in the spare wheel.....is it a space saver?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version