Events & Club Runs, News & Questions Related To Your State > Victoria

wedding car available

(1/3) > >>

Basil:
Hello everyone!
i was wondering whether anyone would be interested in hiring out their car and time to drive in our wedding.  currently we are only after 2 mustangs, as my uncle already has a cream coloured hard top mustang.  i would be looking for 2 hard top cream coloured ones or 1 hard top and one convertible.  the wedding is in geelong in april next year.  if anyone could help me out, as i cannot find any places that actually hire out these sorts of cars, that would be fantastic!
thanks

victorypark:
Ironically basil we have friends getting married in April next year too, in Lorne.  Geelong/Lorne? Not one in the same is it??? *smiles*

Do a google search as there are a couple of places that do them but at the same time there are some generous people on here who may be able to work something out for you.

Macka:
Basil, if it were Red you were after ...  we could certainley help you out.

Basil:
Hi Mac1.  well red sounds pretty good.  are you from around the geelong area?  at thi stage i'm probly needing the cars for approx 3 hours.  would you be able to post a picture of the cars and  an approx figure of how much you'll charge, and what other info you want to add.  that would be great if you could.  
thanks heaps
sam

Macka:
Basil,  message me a contact email, what you expect and we'll get back to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version