Tuckett's Tyrepower, Hastings.

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Tuckett's Tyrepower, Hastings.  (Read 2934 times)

Offline MachAttack

• Worked
Tuckett's Tyrepower, Hastings.
« on: October 04, 2013, 07:47:02 pm »
A big  :thumb: for Rob at Tuckett's Tyrepower in Hastings, Victoria. Rob has done some work on my Mustang and daily driver on a couple of occasions. I picked my car up from his workshop today after having steering, suspension and brakes completely overhauled and I could not be happier with his work, his level of service and his commitment to quality. He is a subscriber to the theory of "Do it once, do it right". He is a club member and passionate owner, and is not out to rip you a new one when it comes to the bill (which is always a pleasant surprise). He even called this evening to make sure I was happy with the car and there were no problems. Can't recommend him enough.
My car drives like a dream thanks to Rob and his team.
 :cheers:

I'm not affiliated in any way or trying to promote him, just a very happy customer.

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
Re: Tuckett's Tyrepower, Hastings.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:51:12 pm »
Rob is a true gentleman and I could not recommend him highly enough to any Mustang owner.  :thumb:
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »
Rob is a true gentleman and I could not recommend him highly enough to any Mustang owner.  :thumb:

I'll second that one Johnno,  he has even helped me out on were to go to get other stuff sorted out for all my cars.  Great bloke and is always happy to help out any way he can.  :thumb:  :smile01:

Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline nickd

• Worked
  • MOCA Vic Member 924
  • Name: Nick
  • Car: 1965 Coupe
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:42:32 pm »
another happy customer

Offline Bllett

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 05:52:52 pm »
Rob and Lee,

Great guys and know what their doing when comes to Mustangs, he sorted out some front end issues with my car and organized some spick 17" torque thrust wheels and komo tyres, love their work  :thumb: