Events & Club Runs, News & Questions Related To Your State > New South Wales - Canberra ACT

pics at v8 owners drags

(1/3) > >>

68pony:
top day today couldnt ask for better weather and the vert smashed the pb ,68pony ran a 12.84 @ 105.4 mph 1.85 60ft steve from sr performance was lucky enough to run one of his customers new 427 zo6 corvette this car had 427hp @ the wheels at the dyno day , steve had a bit of trouble trying to get the power down but ran a 12.1 at 122mph what a weapon, this car was completely stock with 2000kms on the clock.
nostalgia drags on 2rd of december ech, edd, heven you want to enter its alot of fun and its dial your time so if your racing a faster car you get a head start eg if your car is runing 14 sec and you race a car doing 13 sec you get a 1sec head start, we will be in the american muscle class let me know .
cheers chris.

Macka:
68...  fair time dude..  any vid?

68pony:
yes i have got some vid will put up when i get a chance video guy missed my 12.8 but got a couple of 12.9
here is one of my time slips

HEVEN67:
Yes Phuckit Im in!
Hey edd did you got to the drags on sunday?

Macka:
68..very nice..  can't wait.    and that a fair reaction time as well.  Red cordial must be workin'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version