Who is up for it 2?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Who is up for it 2?  (Read 42047 times)

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2007, 08:17:49 pm »
Heven, did you enjoy the drive of the 68? all be it a short one.

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2007, 08:58:50 pm »
Yea I loved it! But I wouldve liked it more if the drive was well yes a little longer and the shower we had at the time wouldve sent me dancen too mucH, But I like yes!:(
Would I say no to another chance?.....YES!
I had a major electrical failure.. Edd ie told me on the way home he seena fanbelt appear  from the rear of my car, but all was good,  tell you later
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2007, 09:07:40 pm »
Originally posted by HEVEN67
Yea I loved it! But I wouldve liked it more if the drive was well yes a little longer and the shower we had at the time wouldve sent me dancen too mucH, But I like yes!:(
I had a major electrical failure.. Edd ie told me on the way home he seena fanbelt appear  from the rear of my car, but all was good,  tell you later

F(ix)O(r)R(epair)D(aily):w

So what your saying is you dont want another drive:+:+

When we go for a cruise to Scarborough hotel you can drive from my place :(

Get that 347 going ASAP.:a

Offline edd666

• Worked
  • Name: Eddie
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2007, 09:20:03 pm »
echo did you have any other issues with  spark in your monster

Offline 68pony

• Worked
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2007, 09:20:55 pm »
make sure ech you let me know when you guys go for that cruise ill tag along, im sure steve will bring the big block out for a blast aswell:(

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2007, 09:25:03 pm »
Originally posted by edd666

Nothing the match didnt fix :+

None at all, just lack of traction when I left the dyno day :w:w

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2007, 09:25:31 pm »
Originally posted by 68pony
make sure ech you let me know when you guys go for that cruise ill tag along, im sure steve will bring the big block out for a blast aswell:(

Will do :(

Offline edd666

• Worked
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2007, 09:25:44 pm »
whats up heven did you lose charge,was it related to the problem you had the other day

Offline edd666

• Worked
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2007, 09:26:54 pm »
Originally posted by echo
Originally posted by edd666

Nothing the match didnt fix :+

None at all, just lack of traction when I left the dyno day :w:w
:w:w:w:w:w

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2007, 10:10:17 pm »
Sorry I got taken off the computer.........Thie sH1t hit the fan on sunday morning. Well the fan belt was mine and somehow caugh up in some wiring and melted all the harness near the battery, Im going to order a new painless wiring, these wiring issues are driving me (and the mrs)mad, anyway Yes Uncle may I have a spinn of your automobile.;]
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Offline viv

• Pony
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2007, 05:45:19 pm »
Saturday Morning approx 8:45am as I was driving to work through the back streets in Arncliffe I saw the two Stangs.

The Cars looked and Sounded good.

Keep up the Good Work Boys!

Viv

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2007, 05:50:12 pm »
Was one of them white?:+

Heven, 68 pony or anyone else who may have heard it, do you think my car is still noisey?

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2007, 06:30:20 pm »
Originally posted by viv
Saturday Morning approx 8:45am as I was driving to work through the back streets in Arncliffe I saw the two Stangs.

Viv

If they were both RED,That was me and edd!:+

No I don't think its noisey...just Violent!

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2007, 06:34:40 pm »
The results speak for them selves ! I got 204hp at the rubber, edd got 190 (something)
But ECHO blew us back to penrith 321(i think) Awsome bit of work.
Great fun!YEEHA!

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2007, 06:35:02 pm »
Originally posted by viv

Viv

If they were both RED,That was me and edd!:+

No I don't think its noisey...just Violent!

I may be a little slow today ;w but what do you mean by violent?

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2007, 06:41:07 pm »
I may be a little slow today ;w but what do you mean by violent? [/quote]

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/heven67/?action=view&current=Jigglingdice.flv
VIOLENT!

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2007, 06:49:13 pm »
IC..............Did you get to see the green 67 on the dyno?

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2007, 06:56:38 pm »
No we left after Jonny pony finished, Me and Edd left a little memento on the pavement.

Offline 68pony

• Worked
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2007, 07:45:45 pm »
ech your car is no way noisy and it idles pretty smooth ,the green mustang made 249hp
mines a 351 and made 285hp yours is a 289 even if it is 30thou over still makes it under 5 litres 322hp is huge, as for the vic junior manifold it might give a few more horses but i can guarantee that you will lose abit down low.
ill be running my stang down the 1/4 again on the 23rd of sept at the v8 owners forum private track day ill be aiming for 12's this time i think i will get there the car is making 30hp @ wheels more than last time and more torque than when it ran a 13.2 ,if anyone is interested there are some spots left cost is $210 maximum of 50 cars only, you will get 50 runs in if you wanted to steve from sr performance is going and the silver cv8 monaro at the dyno day is going as well steve will be taking that blue z06 corvette which made 427hp to the drags

Offline TOYBOS

• Stallion
    • [IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z218/TOYBOS/P1010003.jpg[/IMG]
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2007, 08:03:41 pm »
hi guys
  echo ur cars amazin for a 289, just proves wat u can do when u know wat ur doing.
   68 pony would of luved to cum to the drags but got a weeding up the coast, plz take some vidio for us
    thanks heaps
   heaven if u need a hand with the rewire let us know im pritty good in that department, ;_  seen i do it everyday at work ie industral,but the offers their if u want it, ill cum ova to the shop some time this week 4 a chat ok,

Offline 2233

• Blue Printed
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2007, 08:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by TOYBOS
hi guys
  echo ur cars amazin for a 289, just proves wat u can do when u know wat ur doing.
   68 pony would of luved to cum to the drags but got a weeding up the coast, plz take some vidio for us
    thanks heaps
   heaven if u need a hand with the rewire let us know im pritty good in that department, ;_  seen i do it everyday at work ie industral,but the offers their if u want it, ill cum ova to the shop some time this week 4 a chat ok,

I think its "come" not "cum":w could be messy other wise :+

Heven, when you put in your 347 with victor jnr and you work out that you need an edelbrock rpm air gap ,call me so we can talk turkey.:(

Offline edd666

• Worked
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2007, 08:49:16 pm »
Sorry I got taken off the computer.........Thie sH1t hit the fan on sunday morning. Well the fan belt was mine and somehow caugh up in some wiring and melted all the harness near the battery, Im going to order a new painless wiring, these wiring issues are driving me (and the mrs)mad, anyway Yes Uncle may I have a spinn of your automobile.;]
heven we should have at least pulled up and lifted the bonnet just for  peace of  mind check dont know why we didnt:_:_:_:_

Offline edd666

• Worked
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2007, 08:53:44 pm »

Heven, 68 pony or anyone else who may have heard it, do you think my car is still noisey?
no echo your car isnt noisy but i bet hevens underestimated by saying violent;x;x

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2007, 10:10:33 pm »
heaven if u need a hand with the rewire let us know im pritty good in that department, ;_ seen i do it everyday at work ie industral,but the offers their if u want it, ill cum ova to the shop some time this week 4 a chat ok,

I mite take you up you understand...I ordered the painless wiring 20121 its a fully assembled 14-circuit fuse block complete with 12 modern blade type micro fuses and 2 relays. Includes a preterminated a/c harness for Mustangs with factory air and an accessory relay for use with fog lights or fuel pump. This five section wiring harness feature pre-printed, color-coded, high-temperature TXL wire, I hope I can jiggle the wires about, i can drop the steering wheel for better access.It should be here in 7 to 21 days, so in the mean time Imm patching it up. As they say " If dem tirers aint burnin I aint learnin!Ill let you know Im a little tied up sorting out wats the damage here.

De pony she a little carpuut today!
Somthings gotta go good soon!

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
Who is up for it 2?
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2007, 10:16:01 pm »

For god sake sombody must have seen him...there was some traffic, some-one-heard himm surelysomeone.;):w:w:w:w:w