ANTI DROOL

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: ANTI DROOL  (Read 6425 times)

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
Enjoy The Ride.    John Pony

2007 GT Tungsten Grey Premium Coupe. Auto.
IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C&L CAI Predator Tune.

Offline jmd1

• Blue Printed
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 07:13:23 am »
Nice  I like that colour.  :(:(

Offline Brett_T

• Worked
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 07:48:32 am »
Nice, those pics taken here in Aussie?? looks like a showroom floor,,;3

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 02:22:58 pm »
Yeah Mustang Australia at Artarmon.

IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C&L CAI Predator Tune.

Offline Brett_T

• Worked
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 02:46:40 pm »
Sweet..  I get to drive a 07 Hertz Shelby in around 6 weeks time, Have one booked in LA.. sure am gonna enjoy that... I have to agree with John, nice color...

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 09:09:50 pm »
Good luck with the shelby brett,

The colour is tungsten grey only the 2005-2007 model has it as they removed it from next years list, however they sold about 20-40 thousand models per year in the states so pretty popular colour over there.

Have a good one, John Pony

Offline Tony67

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 09:43:03 pm »
Looks great John. Bet there will be some sleepless night's for the next 25 or so day's

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred

Offline mistermustang

• Worked
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 02:42:48 pm »
noice...

who did the conversion?  can you email me with the cost of the conversion and how long it took (lead time, all in)?

ta mate  bozelloy@yahoo.com

BrianE
BrianE :o

Offline dropbearracing

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 06:10:15 pm »
LOOKS TOPS , HAVE YOU GOT FULL POINTS ON YOUR LICENSE ???
IS IT FITTED WITH ANTI-DROOL SEATS????:+:(

Offline Tony67

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 07:41:16 pm »
Look's like the steering wheel was allways ment to be on that side. Look's great. :(

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 01:11:27 am »
Originally posted by mistermustang
noice...

who did the conversion?  can you email me with the cost of the conversion and how long it took (lead time, all in)?

ta mate  bozelloy@yahoo.com

BrianE

Well Brian I ordered it from www.mustangaustralia.com mid march it arrived early may took about 5 weeks to convert now waiting on canberra for compliance plate, so if you order will prob take about 3 mths.
looking at arround 120k for GT Coupe on the road. www.mustangmotorsport.com down in melbourne were a couple grand cheaper but as i live in sydney i went with the artarmon mob.[full ford 3 year/100k waranty]
between 25-30k for just the conversion.
Adrian at artarmon organised it all for me and has kept me up to date all along.
If you don't have that kind of money then don't take one for a test drive cause i did and you can see what happened to me.
If you have the money then good luck with you're mission should you choose to accept it.
Cheers. John Pony

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 01:19:40 am »
Originally posted by dropbearracing
LOOKS TOPS , HAVE YOU GOT FULL POINTS ON YOUR LICENSE ???
IS IT FITTED WITH ANTI-DROOL SEATS????:+:(

Yeah got all my points have not been booked for about 12years now.
The leather seats are heated so the drool should evaperate away  ok .
With the CAI and hyped up tune she should have about 330hp which hopefully won't get me into to much trouble.

John Pony

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 01:26:21 am »
Originally posted by Tony67
Look's like the steering wheel was allways ment to be on that side. Look's great. :(

Thanks tony , yeah like the old 60s models the dash is symetrical so its just a matter of swaping the glove box for the steering wheel along with all the little extras.

A friend of mine has asked me to put it in the special interest section of the all ford day at warwick farm in august.
Hope to see you all there.  John Pony.

Offline Tony67

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 06:20:49 pm »
Hey Johnpony where did you get your avator picture from ? My 9 year old son is obsessed with drawing Mustang pictures. If there is a website you got it from that would be great.
If you want to cruise up to Warwick farm let me know, I can handle getting no attention in the fastback, i'm used to it when I follow Heven67 ;3

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 08:56:50 pm »
Hey Johnpony where did you get your avator picture from ? My 9 year old son is obsessed with drawing Mustang pictures. If there is a website you got it from that would be great.
If you want to cruise up to Warwick farm let me know, I can handle getting no attention in the fastback, i'm used to it when I follow Heven67 ;3

Sorry tony can't remember where i got the avatar from just one of the many logos and mustang art i've collected in my travels. I photoshoped it for colour and vanity plate.If you want i can post you some from my photobucket.
As for the ford day my brother who lives down Mt.ousley wants to go so not sure if i will detour to pick him up on the way.Will have to get back to you as it gets closer ok.

John Pony

Offline jas24zzk

• Worked
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 11:38:58 pm »
oh come on.......its a shiny stang....wheres the babes!

LOL

nice ride mate!

Jas

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2007, 11:50:26 pm »
Originally posted by jas24zzk
oh come on.......its a shiny stang....wheres the babes!

LOL

nice ride mate!

Jas
Yeah thats what i said but spose i did not stay long enough in the one spot for them to catch up with me. Might have to hang arround longer next time.

Cheers.  John Pony

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred

Offline ppmurf

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2007, 11:46:05 pm »
Someones obsessed with their car! Nice indeed but its like a #### photoshoot for cars! ppmurf

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 05:26:53 pm »
Originally posted by ppmurf
Someones obsessed with their car! Nice indeed but its like a #### photoshoot for cars! ppmurf

Yeah sorry have become slightly addicted, I spose it's like kids when their baby's you take heaps of photos then when their teens not so much.It's just so good to finally have my dream car.

cheers.   John Pony

Offline Tony67

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 07:25:04 pm »
Hi John I think I read somewhere that you have full points on your license. After seeing you going out of Mittagong today I think those points will soon disapear:* You naughty little boy. But geez it sounded good:(

Offline johnpony

• Thoroughbred
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 12:13:19 am »
Hi John I think I read somewhere that you have full points on your license. After seeing you going out of Mittagong today I think those points will soon disapear:* You naughty little boy. But geez it sounded good:(

Hey I wasn't really going that fast it just sounded like it. She does have a beautiful sound though. I took her for a run into reekie ford to register and try and get a locking fuel cap [can't believe it did not come with one as standard] already starting to order mods and parts for her. Hope to see you on the road soon Tony.

cheers . John Pony.

Offline Tony67

• Stallion
ANTI DROOL
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 05:24:46 pm »
mmm I dunno. I was trying to catch you going onto the freeway. I had the big Merc van flat bickie at about 130 & you were goooone. I figured you were still getting confused between MPH & KPH. :+
Would like to come & have a look at beast some time if you don't mind.