Technical & General Discussion Area > Importing Cars & Parts - General Freight

MotorMentor

<< < (2/9) > >>

CPU:
The threads Peter spoke of were in the Administration trash can for safe keeping.  They are now back in the general population for viewing only.  They are closed threads.

:hi:

Shermatt:
Someone called me about them the other day

Are they still in Business??

Matt

mwizz:
Sounds like we need a rogues gallery

Rock65:

--- Quote from: mwizz link=topic=16085.msg160989#msg160989 ---Sounds like we need a rogues gallery
--- End quote ---
 I'll second that,got a few to add myself.........

66Scotty:
Hi all.

Well it`s about time my mourning process ceased and I let everyone on this forum who warned me about MotorMentor know that my purchase through Mike was not the greatest experience of my life. If you look through all those old posts you`ll notice that I was sticking up for Mike up until the end.

He doesn`t check the cars himself. He gets them through other sellers. Mine arrived with the floor pans fully rusted. It would of cost a bomb to fix.

Luckily I found a guy who was after a 67 Mustang Fastback and paid a very reasonable price for my rust heap to blunt the pain. Mike did compensate me to the tune of $2,500 for repairs but I was in no situation to carry them out.

I`ve been in contact with another guy who has been stung with a rusted car from Mike so I can speak with authority on this issue. But I have also spoken to a guy however who had a car from MM which was OK so it is just the luck of the draw I suppose.

All I can say is I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR SIGHT UNSEEN EVER AGAIN!!  A good lesson for my teenage kids as well.

I`m still looking for my dream machine, but the next time I`ll be flying over there to inspect it big time.

Looking forward to your replies.:rub:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version