Karingal Community Market Fathers Day Display

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Karingal Community Market Fathers Day Display  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« on: August 21, 2011, 07:56:13 pm »
MOCA Vic has been invited to put our vehicles on display on Fathers Day, 4th September at the new Karingal Community Market in Frankston. Interested members can do so free of charge between 9.00am and 1.00pm. The address is below.

Karingal PLACE, 103 Ashleigh Avenue, Frankston.

The new Karingal Community Market has been a great success, they estimate that they had between 1000-1200 people and 40 stalls for the first market and many more visitors and 52 stalls at the second market. They would be delighted if some members of the Mustang Owners Club would attend - and they offer a secure carpark area for a maximum of 30 cars off Ashleigh Ave. Across the road from Karingal Place is located a small shopping centre, including Coles, a cafe and a bakery etc. Not only does this give you a great chance to show off your pride and joy, it raises our club's exposure to the general public.

If you wish to take part in this display, please call Ian Collins or return email previously sent.

Meet at 8.30am at Hungry Jack Karginal Shopping centre

Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline Herman

• Blue Printed
  • A bit of concours nutter, but I'm still learning!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 08:27:45 pm »
If you are willing to come along please register your interest as numbers are limted so far we've received 10 confirmed attendees.

Therefore if your are considering attending please call Ian Collins on 9579 0996 or mocavic@mustang.org.au  
Have now converted the other half into doing some of the Concours washin, cleaning & polishing stuff!!!!!!!!

Offline danpony66

• Thoroughbred
  • I'm a girl who loves my 'stang.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 11:30:05 am »
I can't go to this event, so can someone who attends please send some pictures and a story for the club mag?

Cheers.
:thumb: