Anyone know anything about this one?

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about this one?  (Read 10087 times)

Offline tim_morrison82

• Blue Printed
    • http://s806.photobucket.com/home/tim_morrison82/allalbums
« on: June 15, 2011, 03:18:15 pm »

Looks like some justice might be being served! hope no mustangs have gone through that place...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8261318/sydney-man-charged-over-car-rebirthing

Offline 66FBK

• Worked
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 08:53:26 pm »
Shame someone doesn't kidnap him and donate a few of his organs around to lucky recipients.  That would be justice..
He, with the most toys wins.

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 12:11:46 am »
Cut a finger and then toes off for each car taken I reckon

Offline mark678

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 05:51:13 pm »
ok ...who wants a dollar bet it is a poor ******, acmed, abdul,guy trying to make a dollar to feed his bag headed wife and 8 kids...... best we let him off before he sues and he gets a nice payout...

Offline fordtj69

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 05:59:37 pm »
hey mark678
it's o/k we will help pay his legal cost :banghead:
cheers tim
I will travel far for a car up and over the hill's to Clancy's at the bottom of the big mountain
member of the big dog car club

BDCC

Offline 65muzzy

• Worked
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 08:09:45 pm »
Quote from: mark678 link=topic=14809.msg150988#msg150988
ok ...who wants a dollar bet it is a poor ******, acmed, abdul,guy trying to make a dollar to feed his bag headed wife and 8 kids...... best we let him off before he sues and he gets a nice payout...

You sound like a politician.:smile01:

Offline mark678

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 11:43:31 pm »
yeh .... just wish we could keep australia ....australia ...... i really would just like  myself  my kids & grandkids to live in australia as australians, i do not think that is a lot to ask and i have no problem with anyone else from any where who wants the same and those who do not send them back from where they came ..... but apparently that makes you racist......go figure

Offline Moz

• Blue Printed
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 04:54:48 pm »

Well I'm Italian and I love this country,
and I believe if someone wants to live in Australia then they accept the way we live and not try to change it to the shit they are used to
where ever they came from, after all isn't that why they left there country in the first place.
If I wanted to live like them then I would be living in there country.
So we need to stop trying to please the minority with all these wanna be do gooders.

After all if you were in there country there is no way in hell that they would give a crap about your beliefs or rights.
As we have seen in the past.

Offline boss 427

• Worked
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 06:28:03 pm »
Quote from: mark678 link=topic=14809.msg150988#msg150988

It can't be one of them. They havn't got the brains to do it.

Offline boss69hogg

• Blue Printed
  • Name: David
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 01:47:55 pm »
Moz, you have had the nail on the head. I'm born and bred here and have friends who are italian, japanese and South African - all who came here and have assimilated into this great land of ours. You are the type of "immigrants" we want here - ones who are happy and embrace the Australian way of life.

Lets open up a can of worms - what's the take on all the Aboriginal stuff - you know, having to pay $50 to enter Uluru, land claims, "sorry day" and "acknowledgement of country" at all govt events. I didn't steal any aboriginal children so why do I have to say sorry? The Govt of the day took the children to save the aboriginal race from themselves. That was what they felt they had to do, but now we look back in hindsight and criticise it all. We bend over backwards, spend $35 BILLION in the last 10 years on Aboriginal programs that have all failed - and we are criticised for not doing enough.

Don't even start me on asylum seekers!
IMG

Offline Moz

• Blue Printed
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 07:40:03 am »
Mate, you mean don't get me started.
I own a 24 hour restaurant in the main street in Melbourne and the amount of Aboriginals I see drug fu...d  and off there faces walking up and down
the road discusts me, these guys have had more resources and money thrown at them than I have ever had the oportunity to receive
yet they just blow it all.
They have had 40,000 years to accomplish something and they are still blaming THE WHITE MAN. With all the resources they have at there disposal
through us paying taxes, you would think that they should be running the place by now,

Mate if I had there resources, I would be one of the richest men in Australia by now.
Mate, I better stop now.      

:violin:                 :sick:

Offline BLKPNY

• Pegasus
  • Forum Sponsor
    • www.CustomMustangs.com.au
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 10:19:54 am »
Aboriginals & dingo's are migrants to this country too, from Asia.

My father is Italian too, and he had lots of friends who used to rubbish Australia, and use to tell them to go home, if they didn't like it. My father was grateful to escape the war, and the remnants thereof.

I have many friends who aren't from here, Sri Lankans, Europeans, etc etc, and they all want to live this way of life, in general. Some do their own thing at home, which is their right, but they don't feel the need to push it on everyone else. They are happy with Australia being Australia.
Custom Mustangs
0438 351 400 or 03 9782 8850
For Email CLICK HERE
2/14 Lakewood Blvd Carrum Downs Victoria
Signature Sponsor

Offline Envy 68

• Worked
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 11:34:19 am »
:nono:Come on guys, most of you are old enough to remember the various migrant nationalities that have graced our shores in the past; English,Italians, Maltese, Greeks, Vietnamese, Lebonese and so on.  Yes, they bought their culture with them, enjoyed the new life and had children who, in most cases, eagerly embrassed the Australian way of life.   There will always be exceptions to the rule when it comes to migrants, and there will always be the Good, the Bad and just plain ugly.....just like some Aboriginals and white Australians!!  

Just my opinion.....and like a***holes every one has one!! :soap::smile02:
SALUTE!!  To those who have given their lives doing their job.