cat convertors

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: cat convertors  (Read 2174 times)

Offline MILD67

• Worked
  • Name: Rob
cat convertors
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:10:33 pm »
can the following be used as a cat?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220727087913&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
i thought they had to be filtered by the ceramic crap stuff.
:shrug:
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline MILD67

• Worked
Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an 67, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on MOCA, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car...................

Offline shaunp

• GT 500
cat convertors
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 05:06:59 pm »
Why worry? just leave it. Platinum is what is in them.

Offline EXHAUSTED

• Blue Printed
  • Nearly retired
cat convertors
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 06:38:27 pm »
Quote from: MILD67 link=topic=13469.msg138989#msg138989
can the following be used as a cat?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220727087913&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
i thought they had to be filtered by the ceramic crap stuff.
:shrug:

A big NO.

Offline MILD67

• Worked
cat convertors
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 07:02:23 pm »
why they sell them as a cat convertor?