THREAD CLOSED 16 year-old Wants a Muzzie THREAD CLOSED

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: THREAD CLOSED 16 year-old Wants a Muzzie THREAD CLOSED  (Read 18375 times)

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 12:13:36 am »
Keeping it LHD then.

Just can't over take anyone unless I KNOW the road is clear.. or the car has a massive Donk under the hood with a heap o' kick.

I'm not into driving it for the girls...
I'm in it for smoking the Jap-Crap.
hehe.... I know that's illegal.. but...  didn't tell you.

DON'T WORRY.. I wont crash it.

Much...
"If you don't open her up on that straight.. then some other man will."

"Don't EVER let your woman do all the talking... She may say something truthful."

"We all live life.. live it's mistakes.. that's what women are for, to blame our mistakes on them."

"Cars are like onions... no wait, Onions taske like Sh!t."

"The best thing in life is to eat, drink and be happy... oh, and to own a Mustang."

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 12:19:54 am »
Look for RPC.com.au.
MASSIVE place for repro Mustang parts.. top to bottom bits.

Mustang Auto Parts Australia.
www.mustangautoparts.com.au

has everything.
and more.
Can't remember who had the repro lights though.
Will get back to you on that.

"Don't EVER let your woman do all the talking... She may say something truthful."

"We all live life.. live it's mistakes.. that's what women are for, to blame our mistakes on them."

"The best thing in life is to eat, drink and be happy... oh, and to own a Mustang."

Offline JT_1994

• Worked
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 12:27:33 am »
Here in Vic i dont think you need the orange indicators as my mums car doesnt have them and it passed fine apart from the sound... Wish mine was that loud as for converting it i think it is WAY cooler jumping in the wrong side as for knowing the road is clear ahead when overtaking i dont think there will be any shortage of volenteers for riding shotgun. Nowadays i dont think you can do your testnin a LHD vehicle as the supervisor cannot reach the handbrake or something like that... anyway i dont like that jap crap either and the "crapodores" just piss me off we have one who keeps drifting his heap of **** around the corners and constanly an old crapodore one or which actually managed to rigt off his car by tboning it into a tree across the road at 11pm...****head he was if he had a passenger there would have been a funeral and he would be in cuffs
The rules are different in Vic, you cant drive. A V8 unless requested by an employer during work hours.
If it has a turbo / super charger its no go
However you can if you can convince Vic roads that it is the "smallest" engine that fits your car... Or if it has a low power:weight ratio... At least thats the way i understand it anyway havnt read latly though so it may have changed.
JT_1994 aka "Nixon"

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 12:31:18 am »
haha.. Smallest engine that fits my car?

Where's that little 604 c.i donk I left laying around...?

And this muzzy, PHAT rear tyres, and she's gonna drift..
Oh, yeah.. lazy man handbrake too.
So.. in the centre, got one of an XR6.

Offline JT_1994

• Worked
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 12:40:24 am »
Quote from: AllThingsRunning link=topic=13328.msg137650#msg137650

I'm not into driving it for the girls...
I'm in it for smoking the Jap-Crap.

Take it to the drags qtr mile im sure you can chuck a big V8 in and beat almost anything on the drags with a few "mods" you could do it at 18 i think...( not too sure on that) a shop manual of the specific year is very handy has EVERYTHING in it from preserving the paint to reconditioning the engine specific to your car as for modded coupes iv'e seen a few lowered to the point where 1 or more peopleit bottoms out, tinted windows, blowers, turbos spoilers etc. fastbacks i almost cry when i see em modded beyond recognition its sad you think... How many people would kill for a car like thst and they have ruined it by doing things like half a big block out the bonnet... google "69 mustang art car in images i found one of a 69 coupe with heaps of **** glued to it parts falling off and what apears to be rotting things ont the dash... Its sad i have a few ford mags with pics of an early coupe ( cant remeber the year) with a big tail/ spoiler or something welded to the decklid looked hidious
JT_1994 aka "Nixon"

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 01:17:15 am »
haha.
I have a few horrible drag Mustang images myself.

I have actually owned a Mustang before.
I was 12.
I setn it into a tree on the farm.
:-)
First driving came at 11 in a manny Muzz, put her into a tree.. SO glad she was LHD.. XD
if not, I wouldn't be here.

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 01:20:43 am »
You CANNOT show people who the boss is.. on a track.
Not in my town.
In my town, you smoke 'em at the lights, or you just do not drive.

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2011, 01:48:15 am »
I will notify when I have money available.. IF.. IF no one finds a Mustang under $5,000.
Even if it is just a rolling shell.. so long as it is workable.. but not horrible.

If you find one, notify me as soon as possible and I will contact the seller and work things out.

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2011, 04:09:44 am »
ok.. the whole thingo is.. if it is under 5,000 I can probably get it at any time no problem.. I have pretty good negotiating skills..
(my way or the high-way :hammer:)

So, I will continue to look, but can people please keep their eyes peeled just in-case.

And if anyone cares I know of a nice little 6,500 ford 4 door thingo just near cranebrook...
Looks ok.. but it's on a trailer in a field.
If it is still there next time I'll grab a pic and post it.
it has a :phone: too.

would totally ruin my day to get it though.. not my style.. but would be awesome to pimp.. can't get it though... want it for some reason, but hate the idea of having it.. :banghead:

Offline Foresight

• Blue Printed
  • Captain Crash
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2011, 11:46:36 am »
If I pick up a clean mustang coupe for you at $5000 will you pay me a $2000 spotting fee?
You could then spend 23-25k do it up over a few years and sell it for say 30k. Then you would have 30k profit to sink into the next project.

Offline jbrucem1

• Worked
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 11:51:23 am »
:smile01::smile01::smile01::agree:

Offline ponyride

• Blue Printed
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 12:39:48 pm »
I reckon you could do it for free. Let's face it, no-one's actually tried that before.
Rick

Offline soc123_au

• Blue Printed
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2011, 01:06:15 pm »
Allthingsrunning, please lay off the drugs. They are bad for you. I want a few of the $600.00 rhd racks you speak of also the mirror rhd bezels for a few hundred would be cool too.

I know from your postings on a different forum you live in Warrimoo, jump on a train & come down to my shop at St Marys & you can have a look at a couple of Mustangs in progress & see whats involved in fixing them. I am not familiar with any high schools in the area that are equipped to carry out car restos. It doent work like in the movies, I think you have watched Grease to many times. Start with a heap of junk, sing a little song do a little dance & instant hotrod. Not trying to be the fun police but lets be realistic......

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2011, 02:04:26 pm »
Im sorry...but I just have too?

Allthingsrunning.....How old are you mate?

The reason I ask is I met this Chinese Hooker a few weeks ago in the states and she told me that she gave good head jobs.

Now at this stage, my mind was in the gutter but it turns out she worked for hooker headers. I must of misunderstood what she was saying...you can sorta see where Im going with this.

So anyway, whilst I was asking her about her important contact details and making payment, A young fella came out of nowhere and asked if I wanted to score?

I was really taken back from what I thought he was offering but i took the chinese hooker employee into a dark ally to see what we could score

It turned out he had a 66 GT phase 3 HO shelby Toarana. It wasnt a real one but it looked cool. He said I could have it if I gave him a litre of coke. well I dont do coke but I said I would buy him some to help him out. He told me that he was my best friend and he would give me the car once I had completed my journey into the DARKSIDE....I was even further confused as I didnt have a flat tyre.

Allthough my mum had one years ago but she just called the RAA and they fixed it...pretty cool huh?

Once completeing all the transactions, I ended up with the keys to a 66 off its face battle torana truck car, and hooker employee that gave good head jobs but had no idea on how to lap the valves in correctly.

I asked her if she knew anyone that could give a good lappy??

Well it turns out, she knew several friends that gave good Lap...and I like good lap

Long story short, as this story goes forever (a bit like yours), I asked her

****(CENSORED)****

$5000. Wont get you nothing but a bad nasty taste in your mouth, a dirty girlfriend  and.... a habbit.

...."Welcome to the world of Mustangs"

Hopefully I didnt Pi55 on your plantation

Matt

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2011, 02:28:00 pm »
Cant really remember where I was goin with that but it really did have a lot to do with your post

Im sure you will work it out

You seem pretty interlectual

Matt

Offline soc123_au

• Blue Printed
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 03:11:44 pm »
Knowing you Matt, the above is a true story:smile01:

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 03:42:08 pm »
Steve

Really!!!

My mum really had a flat tyre. You can ring her if you want.

It was 7 pm and she must of run over some glass or a nial but the RAA guy said it was a random puncture.

I didnt believe that story so I rang NASA and they said it was a nail.

I rang Kevin Rudd and he said it was glass

I rang Vin Diesel but he told me "he bows to no man"

What do you believe???

So I called  Tony Hawk...you know ...the scate boarder dude...he said it was thrush....I think that is a brand of tyre or something.

Im still ringing around but Im going to get some answers

Matt

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2011, 03:53:38 pm »
If you are referring to the M-ustang-M-artin guy on the other forum, that isn't me.

I read his thing and thought he was rather stupid.. expecting a fastback for under 10 grand.. wtf?

Shermatt, I hace stated that I am 16, just like JT_1994.

A couple of guys are willing to help, some say they have found rolling shells for under 5 grand, and that they do pop up from time to time.

I don't live in Warrimoo... don't even know where that is.
I'm a Mt. Druitt boy.

See.. I guess.. wanting a coupe of all things under 5,000 is a dumb Idea.. yeah, sure it'll need heaps of work, but I don't only have access to school facilities.
My mate's dad says I can use his workshop any time I need, he has a lift right in the middle and tons of floor space.

I have never Seen Grease in my life.

I have no set base as to what I am going to do with it.
I just know that I want even just a shell to work on, and I am quite aware of the major Rust hot spots and I have the ability, friends with the ability, and time as well as equipment available to do it.

This IS the only forum I have posted on.

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2011, 03:59:34 pm »
Foresight: If you aren't trying to do me over, if it is a clean coupe, I will seriously consider that.

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2011, 04:03:36 pm »
Soryy justontime

I wasnt mokking you, I was just talking about Tony

You know....that guy?

Hes crazy like a coconut

Anyway, they do pop up from time to time, but I live here in Florida so I see em all the time so I dont know how your gonna go at $5k in Oz

Hey...do you know stacey?

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2011, 04:05:55 pm »
Who's Stacey?

And apparently that guys email address has my name on it?
Steenbeeke...

I honestly know of no other steenbeeke's at all... Being a foster child didn't help, but if there is one and you say he lives in Warrimoo, I'm sure I'd like to meet a family member... even if he is a dickhead.

Offline soc123_au

• Blue Printed
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2011, 04:06:20 pm »
If you live in Mt Druitt then its only one stop to St Marys. I assume you know where St Marys is. Seriously I am happy to show you a few things on some of the cars we have here. Then you will have some idea what you are in for, also check out some of the pics in my photobucket. The link is in my sig.

Funny I didnt mention what forum from the thousands of forums on cars, or what user name out of the millions of user names out there. And you nailed it in one try, are you sure of who you really are:rol:

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2011, 04:08:31 pm »
I know enough people to be able to get the parts I need too.

That $600 steering.. that's normally about $1,200
and the Mirror dash.. he's got a bunch of them and sells them out of s shop front.

Offline Shermatt

• Top Streeter
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2011, 04:11:27 pm »
Cmon...Stacey!!!!

You know who stacey is???

Remember the time she swallowed a goldfish coz someone bet her she couldnt

****(CENSORED)****

that chick dude??

she was crazy man

Anyway, go see steve. He will give you a BIG HEADS UP mate

Offline AllThingsRunning

• Pony
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2011, 04:13:33 pm »
I was informed of M-Ustang-M-artin's crap when I was searching for cheap mustang coupes.
He also has one here too.

He's not me, I can definitely assure you of that.