Boss Nationals & Mustang Show & Shine, October 16-17th, 2010. Main Thread

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Boss Nationals & Mustang Show & Shine, October 16-17th, 2010. Main Thread  (Read 6545 times)

Offline BossKraft

• Worked
    • Bosskraft
[align=center]
CLICK ME FOR MAIN THREAD
[/align]

[Edited on 16-8-2010 by peterp]
Sean McDonagh
MCA Gold Card Judge
Judge at SAAC events
Retired MOCA Head Judge (one of them)

Offline peterp

• Administrator
  • Worked
    • http://www.yourithelp.com.au
Bump     :cool:

peterp
You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.

Offline Yellow66

• Worked
  • Car: 1966 coupe & 1969 Mach 1
Thinking about going for a look.  What time is the show n shine on Sunday?

Offline Wozzathelad

• L Plates
Great show guys. I'm a new convert and heading off to live in the States soon. There's a 1967 Fastback with my name on it somewhere!

Here's a couple of shots from the show and shine. If anyone is bothered about their rego in the pics, let me know and I'll remove it

Cheers

Offline Bumblebee

• Blue Printed
Just a quick thanks to Sean and Bernice from Lisa and I for organising a fantastic few days from Friday to Monday at the Boss Nationals.  The entire event was awesome and great fun, cars were stunning an lots of new friendships.  Kevin and Shelli Marti were incredibly nice and also very down to earth, and George folmer was a real character and great value with superb stories too.

Definitely in for whatever comes next, it was so good.  Also thanks to Roy, who bought george out from the US, and of course Kerry and Carol, who were tops too.

Cheers Bee  
Cheers Bee