American Car Nationals

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: American Car Nationals  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Bumblebee

• Blue Printed
American Car Nationals
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:25:50 am »
Looks like the American Car Club of Australia will no longer be running the Sunday American Car Nationals event on the 26th of September but it will now continue to be run in it's current form by the original organisers including the Swap meet on both days as well as the All Ford Day on the Saturday (25th).  We'll be going with a few people.  Here's what I got late last night from the organisers:

Thanks for your email, the American Car Club is no longer running the event but nothing will change from the show it has always been. In fact myself and the other people who are now running the American Car Nationals are the original organisers and we aim to keep the event a fairly priced event for enthusiasts like ourselves. The swap meet and the Ford Show on Saturday will also stay the same.Please let everyone else you might know that the event is on and is being run as it always has.Kind RegardsChris JacksonAmerican Car Nationals

Cheers Bee

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
American Car Nationals
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 09:30:21 pm »
Are any of you canberra folks going to be there?
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Real muscle cars have 3 pedals. Where theres smoke theres Tyres

Offline Spider

• Thoroughbred
American Car Nationals
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 09:37:41 am »
Quote from: HEVEN67 link=topic=12091.msg128250#msg128250

Hev, I will not be there. The bride & I will be on cruise around Australia. I know a few of the boys from here will be there.

The American Car Club will be holding their NEW car show, American Car Classics,  on 3rd April 2011 at the same place (see www.americancarclub.net).

NB. Hev, we have recently been to Malta for 1 month (plus Europe too). Had a great time.  Too humid though.

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
American Car Nationals
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 05:34:33 pm »
Quote from: Spider link=topic=12091.msg128288#msg128288
Quote from: HEVEN67 link=topic=12091.msg128250#msg128250

Hev, I will not be there. The bride & I will be on cruise around Australia. I know a few of the boys from here will be there.

The American Car Club will be holding their NEW car show, American Car Classics,  on 3rd April 2011 at the same place (see www.americancarclub.net).

NB. Hev, we have recently been to Malta for 1 month (plus Europe too). Had a great time.  Too humid though.

Hi Reg
Boy so you and Carmen have been tucking into the Fenek and Pastizzi!
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Offline daphi1

• Stallion
American Car Nationals
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 10:29:13 am »
Hi All

Anyone know for definite, if the American Car Nationals in Queanbeyan, NSW are still on the 26th October 2010?

Heard a rumor they are off.  Apparently the Swap Meet and Ford day are still on the Saturday.

Thanks

Offline srh

• Thoroughbred
American Car Nationals
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 10:41:09 am »
Looks like its on, have a read here

http://mustang.org.au/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12091

cheers
Steve

Offline Bumblebee

• Blue Printed
American Car Nationals
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 02:59:29 pm »
It is definitely on, spoke to the organisers, MOCA in Sydney and also the ACT chapter, and we have 7 rooms booked to attend from a few of us in Sydney, probably pleanty of other Sydneysiders going tat I don't know of.

Cheers Bee
Cheers Bee

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
American Car Nationals
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 07:26:19 pm »
Myself and another will be meeting a 2.03pm at the Phesents nest servo, More the merrier I think.
Will be leaving at 3pm on sunday arvo and mus be home without delay...as the Maltese festa is on that noght and Thinking Reg and Carmen are in Malta I need a few Pastizzi and CISK!

Offline MustangNut

• Blue Printed
American Car Nationals
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 08:15:14 pm »
I'll be there. Looking forward to catching up finally.:welcome:

Offline Rich

• Stallion
American Car Nationals
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 01:27:34 pm »
Saturday Swap meet and All Ford Day.
Sunday American Car Nationals. Weather at this stage looks to be fine and 19deg. The venue has received support from the local council and some upgrades to car park and car show area. There's been plenty of rain too, so dust shouldn't be an issue. Looking forward to catching up,
cheers
Rich

Offline MustangMedic

• Worked
American Car Nationals
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 07:21:40 pm »
Fellas, caution as to approaching the federal highway turn off, a mobile camera, on a daily basis patrols both the on and off federal ramps and roads. He parks with tailgate up so you are not aware he is a camera until you are next to him. Caution should also be exercised approaching Collector, there is a highway car there every weekend, as they do extremley well due to the snow traffic.
Just words of wisdom so as not to spoil your weekend, as the weather will be spectacular here in Canberra.
See you all there on Sunday. Cheers.
Medic
Always work smarter not harder....

Offline jusTANG

• Blue Printed
American Car Nationals
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 06:58:25 pm »
A great day here in canberra for this show.
a good turn out of cars and a heap of muzzies on show

anyone interested i loaded photo's to photo bucket. not the best but untouched as they came of the camera.....enjoy

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh69/justinf999/American%20Car%20Nationals/

Offline HEVEN67

• Top Streeter
American Car Nationals
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 10:53:59 am »
Hi Guys, great wheather you put on for us!and it was great to catch up with you all. Hey Justang, I had a sqizz through your pics and you didnt put a pic of the car that got best mustang!LUVHEV

CPU

CPU
American Car Nationals
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 11:29:47 am »
Quote from: HEVEN67 link=topic=12091.msg130343#msg130343

.......I had a sqizz through your pics and you didnt put a pic of the car that got best mustang!LUVHEV

Now I wander who you are talking about :giggle:

[align=center]

[/align]

Offline 68pony

• Worked
American Car Nationals
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 05:07:48 pm »
Quote from: CPU link=topic=12091.msg130348#msg130348
Quote from: HEVEN67 link=topic=12091.msg130343#msg130343

.......I had a sqizz through your pics and you didnt put a pic of the car that got best mustang!LUVHEV

Now I wander who you are talking about :giggle:

[align=center]

[/align]

Well done paul, the hard work paid off , :cheers: