Technical & General Discussion Area > Restomods

L300 Front end for 67 Big Block

(1/3) > >>

GOLDSCODE:
ShaunP suggested the L300 front end instead of the Mustang ll front end, seems like a good way to get more room in the engine bay of my 67, ie delete the shock towers, l fully intend on a right hook conversion, correct me if lm wrong but L300 seems like a  good way to go,
whats your thoughts ??

cheers Ralph:feedback:

shaunp:
Cheap, anyway if you can make it work ! I'd just buy one and see how it looks. The Rod boys mod them a bit, wouldn't be hard to find out what they do, I know guys with a couple in rods I could look at.

GOLDSCODE:
Thanks Shaun, My car will be more Restomod, than origional, just thought it looked a pretty clever way to achieve two things at once, ie Rhd and more space for decent pipes a cleaner engine bay and no hassle plug changes on a 390, im sure if you get over the fact its Jap gear and its a clean install, its all about building a better mouse trap,
cheers Ralph

FST68:
I like the concept but there is likely to be a fair bit of mods to make it work.

If it was me I would spend the extra money and use something that has aready been sorted.

HEVEN67:
Flaming river or somthing similar, L300 front end may be a little heavy, hey try a drop axle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version