Classifieds by Forum Members > Wanted To Buy

Buyers Remorse or Unreal Expectations?

(1/6) > >>

rocket:

I know of a chap looking for a good 65-66 Coupe. Does not need to be a full glamour, but preferably already Registered in this State.

Price range is up to around $20k.

No rustbuckets thanks!

If you own or know of such a car please send me a private message and i will put you in contact with him.

Rocket.

zav007:
Gonna be a hard find for 20k and no rust.

You can have mine for $29,900

66 Mustang over 5 year ground up rotisserie restoration.  Original 59K mile car. Vehicle was completely disassembled down to a bare shell. It media blasted, cleaned and painted inside and out. A brand new complete wiring harness was installed front to back. Then a very detailed time consuming build was done.
Completely rebuilt straight 6/200 engine, fully machined with all new internals with less than 1 hour run time on it.  C4 automatic transmission completely rebuilt.  Rear end completely rebuilt.  Drive train has less than 1 mile.
Every component in suspension is brand new, ie: front & rear springs, control arms, ball joints, tie rods.  Upgraded with polyurethane bushings and larger sway bar. Brand new brakes, pads, hardware all new lines both steel and rubber front to back. Brand new exhaust from front to back.  Brand new gas tank with all new lines front to back.  4 brand new sticker tires that still have the blue on the white walls less than 1 mile.
Complete new interior, dash,instrument panel, glove box, brand new stereo system fitted in glove box with ipod connectivity, new seats, carpet, door panels, package tray, etc...
Excellent solid straight body.  Brand new bumpers, headlights, tail lights, chrome trim, gas cap, emblems, etc...
This is essentially a brand new turn key 66 Mustang.  If you ever wanted a new one this is as close as you will get.
12 months Rego & fitted with custom plates NY-1966
This is a true collectors item that is exactly how it left the showroom floor in 1966
[IMG=700x525]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/zav007/DSC00580.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG=700x525]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65/zav007/DSC00579.jpg[/IMG]

66 Hertz:
Rocket check this one out.

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_content.enquiry?current_rec=2&page_number=1&vehicle_id=8041092&total_rec=5&sort_type=1&price_min=10000&price_max=30000&search_postcode=5110&search_distance=200&keywords=mustang

Cheers Dale

ozford:
get in contact with shermat and he'll prolly find you a nice vert or fastback for that money !:hand::thumb:

rocket:

Thanks for the replies fellas.

zav007, $30k is well over his budget - he is stretching to get slightly over $20k, but your car looks great.

We could have supplied an excellent RHD 64.5 coupe for $28K including Rego, but it is above his maximum available funds.

Dale, i have seen the car you linked to - but dismissed it due to the vinyl roof. From past experience i would never buy a 40 year old car with a vinyl roof because the metal under it will be swiss cheese.

The person interested is looking to become a participant in the classic car scene, but does not have the time or funds to do a full restoration. He is realistic in his expectations. I am hoping to link him up with somebody who has a Mustang already registered in SA. Needs to be a V8 and have reasonable body and paint. I believe he can do a bit of mechanical work if necessary.

Please keep those replies coming.

Rocket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version