Shermatt International - Thanks for everything!

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Shermatt International - Thanks for everything!  (Read 7652 times)

Offline Glenn@Gasolene

• L Plates
  • I'm new here
Shermatt International - Thanks for everything!
« on: November 12, 2012, 08:08:19 am »
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Matt and Sheri Clarke for looking after us over in the U.S. for the last 2 weeks and bringing us into their home. To be honest their hospitality was quite overwhelming, far beyond my expectations, they made us feel right at home and treated us like famliy. From the bright lights of Vegas and SEMA right through to Sunny Florida we had a blast, the car scene is
 huge over there. You will NOT find 2 nicer and more genuine people anywhere and believe me I've met a lot of people in my life. They really are true car enthusiasts helping fellow Australians. In fact with Matt being Australian and Sheri being American they have all bases covered. A perfect team! We were over there to film at various events but as a bonus I got to see what they do for a living. Helping Australians import cars from the USA to AUSTRALIA. For anybody looking to do so I promise you that you are in the very best hands from start to finish. In fact if I ever want to bring a toy over for myself I will not hesitate to use them. This is NOT a plug for Shermatt as they weren't looking for one, instead it is a genuine endorsement from the bottom of my heart that I wanted to share with fellow enthusiasts because I love these guys and I wanted express my true feelings. They truly deserve it. I'm not ashamed to say that I shed a little tear as I looked down and watched Tampa fade away from the seat of my plane when we departed. Matt and Sheri (and Shelby their dog) thanks for the memories, I'll never forget it.  Yours Truly, Glenn Everitt, Gasolene TV

Offline IGALOP

• Pegasus
  • I have "CRAFT" Can't remember any F'n thing.
  • Car: 2017 GT
Re: Shermatt International - Thanks for everything!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:24:00 am »
Well said Glenn. I have met them with a group of Mustang owners a couple of times here in Melbourne for a drink or 3,  & they are genuine enthusiasts who happen to make a living out of their passion. Many aussies have benefitted from their passion. We all have a love for the classic car scene, as they do, and when I am ready for another car I would not hesitate to contact them as well .
Hope to see you at a show soon. :thumb:
Johnno;

Proud Vic MOCA member # 1569

I know it seems like I am in denial.........but I am absolutely not !!

Offline Dad

• Worked
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 11:18:02 am »
Nice words there Glenn.

My car also came with assistance from Matt and Sheri. This is the car you showed on the 2011version of the Mustang Roundup. Think I mentioned it during the interview actually.

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
  • Car: 1969 Shelby GT500
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 12:48:36 pm »
Welcome Glenn, glad to hear you had a great time. Matt said that you liked the work that is being done to my Boss that he has there. Once it arrives here you are most welcome to visit it when you come to Adelaide.
Mark

Offline 66 Hertz

• Web Editor
  • Top Streeter
  • SA member #787 MOCSA
    • http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww313/ozzyone_photos/66%20GT350H/?albumv
  • Name: Dale
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 12:57:56 pm »
Yeah , about time you covered some SA Events...  :thumb:
Would be great to catch up with you sometime over in little old Adelaide.
Paint by IMAGE CLASSIC CARS
build thread...http://www.mustang.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,14043.0.html

Offline Macka

• Shelby
  • Vic member 1571
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 01:12:40 pm »
Glenn, welcome aboard.. 

Yes, Matt & Sher are two very genuine people that love what they do.  They visit here often and have many friends that they keep in touch with.  Many of them having dreams which Matt has helped come true.  Some nice words by you.

Offline StephenSLR

• Top Streeter
    • www.lycanthia.com
  • Car: 1965 Fastback
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 02:12:15 pm »
This is the car you showed on the 2011 version of the Mustang Roundup. Think I mentioned it during the interview actually.

I saw that episode, the car was from Wisconsin right? You mentioned you got the car from either Shermatt or Matt Clarke.

Also got my car from Shermatt, am happily driving it around and get nothing but compliments on it.

s

Offline Dad

• Worked
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 04:00:11 pm »
I saw that episode, the car was from Wisconsin right? You mentioned you got the car from either Shermatt or Matt Clarke.

Also got my car from Shermatt, am happily driving it around and get nothing but compliments on it.

s

Spot on ! :thumb:

Offline marksince1984

• Stallion
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 07:34:17 pm »

I also got my S code with the help of Shermatt and would recommend them to anyone 110%. Great people and looked after me well.
1969 Mach 1 S Code

Offline Joe 70

• Stallion
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 10:55:43 am »
Yes, fully agree with everything said.

We purchased our car via Matt and Sheri as well, and they were awesome. Also had the pleasure of meeting them over a few drinks when they were here earlier this year - just super genuine people who love what they do and are an absolute pleasure to deal with.

J and B.

Offline 67 GTA

• Thoroughbred
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 11:26:41 am »
Well said Glenn,

Shermatt don't only handle cars, they also helped me to ship some second hand machinery from the middle of nowhere in the U.S. which was a very difficult task, their enthusiasm, dedication and hard work were amazing.

I will definitely contact them for my next Mustang purchase, and can also highly recommend them for machinery transport!